After Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan thought they had whispered a conversation, when he looked around, he found that the surroundings were a little quiet, and coughed to remind the two people on the side to come back to their senses.

An Yu heard Lin Xingci's cough, and naturally put down the cup and looked at Lin Xingci and asked, "But there are other things to say."

Wei Ziyi also followed, put down the cup behind An Yu, and looked at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, but he didn't speak.

Lin Xingci thought for a while: "I don't have anything else to say, the important point is on Wei Ziyi."

Wei Ziyi, who was

suddenly named, was only stunned for a second, and quickly reacted, squinting and laughing: "Of course, I know." "

It's easy to talk to smart people, you don't need to say it explicitly.

Lin Xingci nodded with a teachable look: "In this case, let's go and see the shop together."

An Yu had no opinion, Wei Ziyi was also curious, and he didn't refuse, so the group of six walked out again.

As soon as Lin Xingqi left on their front feet, Takeno rushed over on their back feet.

When Yuan Yuan saw a strange big brother, he walked up as soon as possible, raised his head and asked, "Brother, are you here to sell someone?" Takeno

didn't expect a little girl to greet him, looking at the cute little girl bending over: "My brother is here to find someone."

"Looking for someone? Yuanyuan thought about it, she probably knew who she was looking for: "But the eldest brother and Brother An went out, I don't know when they will come back." Takeno

continued, "Do you know where they went?" Takeno

didn't doubt what the little girl said, he saw the mark left by Bifeng when he came here, and he was very sure that they must have been here before.

Yuan Yuan thought for a moment and replied: "It seems that I went to Brother An's shop before, in Qianliu Lane and Wanshan Street, and I don't know about the rest." Takeno

nodded, revealing a kind smile: "Thank you." At the same time,

he took out a tael of silver from his bosom and handed it to Yuanyuan: "This is for you to buy candy to eat."

Yuan Yuan shook his head and did not accept it: "Brother An said that you can't take other people's money casually, this is a bad Xi."

Takeno was stunned by Yuanyuan's words for a moment, and then smiled and took out a candy from his arms: "Brother will give you a candy, if you don't worry, wait for me to leave, you go to your room to eat, eat quietly and don't be known by anyone."

Yuanyuan, a foodie, swallowed her saliva when she saw the candy in Takeno's hand, but she still refused, she kept in mind what An Yu said, she couldn't just accept things from people she didn't know, even if the person who gave her things looked good.

Takeno was also a little surprised by this little girl, but he didn't expect that he was quite defensive, and he left after rubbing his round head twice, and he still has a task on his body now.

☆ 156. Chapter 95: Spotting the Sprouts

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 95 After discovering that Miao Tou

Yuanyuan couldn't see Takeno's figure, he turned around and went back to the house to eat what Lin Xingci and they didn't move much.