Lin Xingci nodded, feeling the same way, he has been to the county so many times, and he really hasn't seen a carriage on the street a few times.

After a while, the three of them arrived at Huan Niang's shop, and there were a lot more people coming today than last time, which made Lin Xingci a lot more curious, what kind of activities are you doing today, there are so many people here.

The guy in the store nodded and sent away a group of female customers, wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his head and sighed in his heart: It can be regarded as sending away a group of people, how can they buy evening incense when they come, and they don't give up when they say that someone came to buy it a few days ago.

The guy is simply suffering, there was one a few days ago, but unfortunately it was all sold out, and he couldn't help it! I can only say over and over again that there is no goods now, and when there are goods, they must be kept for people, and then they will be coaxed away.

Just as he was about to go in and face a new batch of guests, when he saw Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan coming over from the corner of his eye, it was like seeing a life-saving benefactor, and he didn't care that there were still many people in the store, so he went straight to Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci was frightened by the guy's sudden operation and took a step back, what's wrong?

The guy didn't dare to get too close, he stopped at a suitable distance, looked at Lin Xingci and smiled: "You two are here!" I've been waiting for you for days.

Lin Xingci was a little confused by the enthusiastic attitude of the guy, looked at Xie Tingyuan and asked what was wrong with his eyes.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head and said that he didn't know.

The guy didn't give people much time to react, and immediately led people to the store, while saying: "Our shopkeeper is looking forward to the stars and the moon, so he can be regarded as waiting for the two of you." The corners of

Lin Xingci's mouth twitched, and he didn't want to answer.

Xie Tingyuan and Feiquan don't seem to be people who can talk much, Lin Xingci doesn't speak, they are even more unlikely to speak, and after talking for a long time, the guy himself closed his mouth when he saw that no one talked, and honestly took the person to the private room on the second floor.

Huan Niang in the private room was frowning irritably with her head propped up, thinking that it was the guy in the store who opened the door, and said unceremoniously: "It's all for the old lady to go out, and they all said that there is no goods, let them wait!" The

guy was a little embarrassed, coughed and continued to speak: "The shopkeeper is the person who came to deliver things last time." "

What! Huan Niang immediately opened her eyes, and when she saw the person standing at the door, she immediately got up and welcomed the person in, and at the same time said embarrassedly: "Just now I thought it was the guy below who came up to ask me about the goods, I'm sorry."

Lin Xingci waved his hand and asked, "Is there any event today, I see so many people in the store."

Hearing Lin Xingci's question, Huan Niang was a little embarrassed, but she still answered Lin Xingci's words: "Actually, so many people came, all because the evening incense you brought last time was too popular, cheap and smelly, and the little maid in the county mansion was smeared and smelled by the owner, and then she was taken up."

Lin Xingci was a little incredulous, he thought this balm was not bad, but he didn't think it would be like this.

☆ 138. Chapter 86: Fang Zi Gives