Xie Tingyuan nodded: "It will be eaten, and there will be no leftovers."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Let's not talk about it first, eat first, this pork rib soup is the first time I have made it, and I don't know if it tastes good or not." Saying that,

Lin Xingci gave a spoonful to the empty bowl next to Xie Tingyuan: "Taste it."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan put down the bowl in his hand, and of course the soup that Lin Xingci scooped for him had to drink.

"Yes, it's delicious. Xie Tingyuan drank the praise in one go, and at the same time gave Lin Xing a spoonful.

Lin Xingci squinted: "Thank you."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and nodded.

The two of them are so harmonious and loving, the old husband and wife will bring you a spoonful, and I will eat with a chopstick in extraordinary harmony.

Lin Xingci was the first to finish eating, and Xie Tingyuan still had some left, so he got up and went to the small vegetable garden in the courtyard after saying a word.

He planned to divide the location first, and see what was planted in that area, there were a lot of fruits in the space, as well as strawberries, if it weren't for the season, he would want to dig one out and plant one.

However, you can't plant it now, and when it's cold, it's a treat to plant it in winter!

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci tasted the sweet taste of strawberries, and when it was cold, he must spare a piece of land to plant.

On the other side, after Xie Tingyuan finished eating the last bit of things in his hand, he took out the cloth in his arms, wiped the corners of his mouth and said, "Come down."

Bifeng Feiquan and the two glanced at each other and jumped down from the beam: "Master."

Xie Tingyuan nodded, and at the same time poured himself a glass of boiling water, and took a sip slowly: "I know what you think, the things made by Xingci are delicious."

Bi Feng nodded again and again: "It's delicious."

Feiquan was not as exaggerated as Bifeng, nodded slightly and replied, "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan saw that his subordinates were so easily impressed by Lin Xingci's craftsmanship, and he was not angry: "In this case, I will give you two a task." Hearing the

task, Feiquan and Bifeng glanced at each other, knelt down on one knee and saluted, and said solemnly: "Please command, master." Xie Tingyuan put down the

teacup: "Come to be a coachman and protect Xingci." "

This..."Feiquan and Bifeng didn't expect it to be such an easy task, and they didn't dare to believe it for a while.

Xie Tingyuan was not in a hurry, waiting for the two to answer, because Lin Xing didn't come in so quickly after quitting, even if he came back halfway, Feiquan and Bifeng would have enough time to hide on the beam before he came in.

☆ 120. Chapter 77 Protection

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 77 Protection

Bi Feng thought for a moment: "Okay."

Xie Tingyuan was surprised, he didn't expect Bifeng to agree so quickly, Feiquan was still struggling, it was too big to let a master like him be a coachman's bodyguard.

The reason why Bi Feng agreed, Xie Tingyuan could also guess a little, most likely it was to eat.

Feiquan doesn't like to eat as much as Bifeng, so he is unusually entangled.