Due to the relatively remote location, when the two of them went out to the market, the flow of people also decreased, and many people had already bought good things and went back, and the remaining things in the market were not too good, and many things had already been bought.

After Lin Xingci walked around, he didn't see anything satisfactory, and the time also came to noon, Lin Xingci thought about it and planned to solve the lunch problem between the two of them first, and then try his luck to see if he could find a satisfactory one.

"Shall we go have dinner first? Lin Xingci stopped and grabbed Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan felt the resistance from Lin Xingci and stopped: "Okay."

Lin Xingci looked around, and finally stopped on a small shop on the side and was stunned for a while, then pulled Xie Tingyuan's sleeve and said, "Let's go there."

Xie Tingyuan followed Lin Xingci's line of sight and saw a shop in the corner that looked a little lonely. There was an old man sitting in the shop, he sat on a wooden bench and looked at the lively crowd here, and he seemed out of place with his surroundings.

It seems that all the excitement can't get in, and it can't reach the shop where the old man is.

Xie Tingyuan pursed his lips slightly and did not answer.

Lin Xingci thought that Xie Tingyuan didn't want to go over, so he poked Xie Tingyuan's arm with his hand: "What's wrong."

Xie Tingyuan came back to his senses and looked down at Lin Xingci, who was poking his arm: "It's okay, let's go" "Okay!" Lin Xingci squinted, and walked over without thinking much about pulling Xie Tingyuan up.

The old man didn't notice Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci who came over, he was lowering his head and teasing a yellow and white milk cat at his feet.

"Boss? Lin Xingci stopped in a suitable position and spoke: "What is delicious here." "

The old man still thinks that he is old, his ears are hallucinating, how long has no one come here, how can anyone come to eat.

The old man smiled inwardly and continued to tease the cat with the small piece of meat in his hand.

Lin Xingci was not angry, and pulled Xie Tingyuan to take another step forward, so that the shadows of him and Xie Tingyuan appeared on the old man and the cat, and came to tell the old man that someone was coming.

Lin Xingci: "Boss?

Now the old man believed that someone was coming, and looked up at the two young men in front of him who looked different and said, "Are you going to the wrong place?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, we just came to find you." The

old man was stunned, he hadn't heard anyone say that someone had come to look for him for a long time.

Lin Xingci also gave the old man time to react, and when he saw this old man, he thought of his grandparents in modern times, he had been in this world for a while, and he didn't know how the second old man was, and whether he was in good health.

Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci's eyes darken, and his hanging hand directly turned the direction to hold Lin Xingci's hand, although he didn't know what Lin Xingci was thinking, but he didn't want to see Lin Xingci like this.

Feeling the temperature from his hands, Lin Xingci also eased up, feeling sad that this time is not appropriate.

The old man also reacted, asked the kitten to sit aside, stood up on the clean table, and showed a kind smile to the two: "Come, sit down first."