But she still has to pretend, after all, the owner of the head is here.

After opening the package, a faint floral fragrance emanates from the small piece of balm in the hand, not too strong, slowly and gently, but it is impossible to ignore.

Huan Niang looked at the small balm in her hand in surprise, this smell was something she had never smelled, and there was a faint fragrance of grass and trees after the fragrance of flowers, and the sweetness of the diluted floral fragrance was delicious.

"This! Huan Niang can be sure that if this balm is sold, it will inevitably be extremely popular when it is fermented.

Lin Xingci thought that Huan Niang didn't like this taste, and was a little embarrassed: "I specially adjusted this taste to be so light, because it is not good for ordinary people to use it too fragrant."

Lin Xingci hesitated for a while and continued to speak: "If it doesn't work, I'll change to another one next time."

"No, no. Huan Niang hurriedly shook her head: "Very good."

Lin Xing was surprised, but at the same time, he was also relieved, the balm fat powder he saw here was very fragrant, and he thought that such a light taste would not be liked.

Lin Xingci: "That's good."

Huan Niang smiled and rewrapped the dismantled piece of balm: "How many did you bring here?"

Lin Xingci thought for a moment: "Five hundred."

"Five hundred! Huan Niang was even more surprised, although the packaging of this balm is a little shabby, but you can take out so much at one time, Lin Xingci is a little something, worthy of being the person the owner fancies.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, because I don't know if anyone will like it, I made a little first." "

A little? Huan Niang felt that she had heard it wrong.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyes and glanced at Huan Niang, and Huan Niang, who wanted to ask a word, immediately stopped laughing: "How much do you plan to set this price."

Lin Xingci thought that Huan Niang would ask herself how to make so much, but she didn't expect to ask about the price, so she thought about it and replied: "Liuwen." "

Liuwen? Huan Niang asked.

Lin Xingci nodded: "I think this price is just right."

Huan Niang shook her head: "I suggest that you can raise the price to fifteen wen, six wen is too little, people who can come to Tianxiang Pavilion will basically prepare about thirty wen, the price is too low, they will feel that the thing is not good."

Lin Xingci lowered his head and thought about Huan Niang's words, after all, Huan Niang would be more familiar with this industry.

Xie Tingyuan didn't interject, picked up the teacup and took a leisurely sip.

Huan Niang continued: "My cheapest one is also 30 Wen, although 15 Wen will be more expensive than the vendors outside, but your balm, I said that you have no problem pricing 50 Wen."

"Fifty wen? Although Lin Xingci was confident in the balm he made, he never thought that it could be priced so high, because there was nothing superfluous, and the balm was not particularly high-quality.

Huan Niang: "This is still a conservative price, this balm of yours has not appeared at present, if it can be sold, I estimate that it is more than fifty."

Lin Xingci laughed after hearing this, and accepted Huan Niang's suggestion: "Then fifteen wen."

"Okay. Huan Niang squinted and smiled: "It's three or seven points here, you seven and I three."