Originally, I thought that Lin Xing would invite the villagers to have a meal and be happy when he quit his new house, but in the end, he waited for a few days and still didn't hear anything.

One by one, they are not particularly familiar with Lin Xingci, and they are embarrassed to ask, and going to the Lu family to ask the Lu family is like eating explosives, and the people who go are afraid to go.

Today is the first time I saw Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan come out together, before Xie Tingyuan went out to manage the land alone, Lin Xingci stayed at home and didn't know what he was doing.

The villagers looked at the thriving rice and vegetables that Lin Xingci was taking care of by Xie Tingyuan, and they all blushed with envy, thinking in their hearts why they didn't pick people up in the first place, so that their families could also build new houses, and there were people to help with the work in the fields, and they could also enjoy happiness.

So I don't know how envious I am when I look at Lin Xingci, but I don't dare to offend Lin Xingci one by one, after all, there are flowers in front of me.

You can't do anything crooked just because you see that Lin Xingci is a person, otherwise you will suffer in the end.

Lin Xingci didn't understand how hot these people's eyes were, didn't he just haven't come out for a while, how did he feel that these people had changed.

A little uncomfortable, he leaned behind Xie Tingyuan, and Xie Tingyuan frowned and looked at the people around him.

The villagers who were stabbed by Xie Tingyuan's gaze scratched their heads one by one and didn't look at Lin Xingci.

Without the sight of these people, Lin Xingci also relaxed, it was better to ignore him before.

"I'm going to do it today. Lin Xingci said to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan didn't have an opinion: "I'll carry the things later, and if you don't feel comfortable in the car, you can rely on me."

"Okay. Lin Xingci smiled and nodded.

The surrounding villagers wanted to come up and talk, but it can be seen that the two of them could only shut up in a sloppy manner.

When they came, they all got on the ox cart one by one, occupying a position that they thought was good.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan didn't ask for anything, and when they saw where they could sit down, they sat down.

When everyone got into the car honestly, the coachman patted the cow's buttocks, and the cow sprayed twice and led people towards the county.

Lin Xingci thought that he could hold on for a while, but he didn't expect that the familiar feeling would come after the ox cart left for a while.

Xie Tingyuan, who was beside him, was the first to find out, and hurriedly raised his hand to hold Lin Xingci, and asked in his ear, "Are you okay?"

Lin Xingci was not pretentious, so he leaned directly over with Xie Tingyuan's strength: "It's okay."

Seeing Lin Xingci's appearance, Xie Tingyuan felt unusually uncomfortable: "I'm going to see the carriage today." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci responded in a low voice.

☆ 106. Chapter 70: Departure

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 70

"

The carriage will be more comfortable, if it is uncomfortable, I will find someone to change it." Xie Tingyuan just wants Lin Xing to go out in the future without a white face, and getting out of the car is like recovering from a serious illness.