When he came outside with someone in his arms, Lin Xingci was so cold that he squeezed into Xie Tingyuan's arms again.

Xie Tingyuan didn't want Lin Xingci to freeze, so he quickened his pace, and after entering, Xie Tingyuan put people into the quilt as soon as possible.

After Lin Xingci was put down, he subconsciously pulled the quilt to wrap himself up, and after helping him dry his hair, Xie Tingyuan, who originally wanted to put on a shirt, raised his eyebrows slightly.

Tearing off the quilt will be rolled up again, Xie Tingyuan also gave up on giving Lin Xing a shirt, and hoped that he would wake up tomorrow morning and find that he was not too surprised to find that he was not wearing clothes.

After Xie Tingyuan washed briefly, he poured out the bath water in the bathroom along the reserved outlet at the back, and went back to the room to rest.

Lin Xingci hugged the quilt too tightly, and Xie Tingyuan didn't want to disturb Lin Xingci's rest, so he found a new quilt and put it on the bed, raised his hand to extinguish the candle and took off his coat, and lay down to rest.

In the first half of the night, the two of them were still covering their own quilts, and in the second half of the night, Lin Xingci somehow pushed off the quilt he was wrapping in, and touched the heat source around him and rolled into Xie Tingyuan's quilt.

When Lin Xingci came in touching the quilt, Xie Tingyuan woke up, but he didn't make a sound, but watched Lin Xingci's movements.

Lin Xingci stuffed himself into Xie Tingyuan's warm quilt little by little, and finally put his hands and feet on Xie Tingyuan's body, and finally rubbed his face with his face with satisfaction.

After doing this series of actions, Lin Xingci also quieted down and continued to fall asleep.

After Lin Xingci stopped, Xie Tingyuan opened his eyes in the dark and smiled helplessly, folded the quilt for himself and Lin Xingci, and at the same time raised his hand to hold Lin Xingci in his arms, and finally closed his eyes with satisfaction and continued to sleep.

A dreamless night.

Lin Xingci slept early last night and woke up earlier than usual.

The room was also dim, with only a faint glow of light streaming in from the window paper.

When Lin Xingci raised his hand and was about to press his eyes twice, he noticed that something was wrong, and his hand immediately stopped.

What about his clothes!

Lin Xingci wanted to lift the quilt for the final confirmation, but he didn't dare. In fact, the touch on his body had already made him 90% sure, but he was still holding on to 10% luck.

In the end, Lin Xingci touched it with his hand.

It's good that he really didn't have any clothes on.

Lin Xingci felt the warmth coming from Xie Tingyuan's body, and he didn't dare to move anymore, and his head was also running rapidly.

His memory stopped in the bath room, he was taking a bath at that time, and the warm hot water made him a little drowsy. In the end he was going to squint, and then there was no more.

He has no memory of what happened next, and he has no memory of how he got in.

After thinking about it, the only possibility was that Xie Tingyuan saw that he hadn't come out for a long time and was worried about him, so he went to the bathroom to find him, and then brought himself out.

It's just that Lin Xingci didn't figure it out, since he brought himself out, why didn't he wear clothes? He probably didn't have the Xi of taking off his clothes while asleep.