Lin Xingci was also a little surprised, he thought that after he said that the space was different, Xie Tingyuan would pay attention to the space, but he didn't expect that he would actually think of getting his body first.

Lin Xingci was very happy for some reason, and a smile also climbed up his face, his eyes were shining, and he looked at Xie Tingyuan with a smile.

Seeing Lin Xingci smiling at himself, Xie Tingyuan didn't have anything to do with him, and raised his hand to his head lightly: "Is there anything uncomfortable in your body?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "It's not uncomfortable, it's just that I fainted for a while when I came out, but it eased up all of a sudden."

"Besides, is there anything else? Xie Tingyuan continued to ask.

Lin Xingci thought about it carefully, and then shook his head: "No." Seeing

that Lin Xingci didn't look like a liar, Xie Tingyuan breathed a sigh of relief, Lin Xingci's space hadn't been in except for the last time he went in the mountain with him.

Now only Lin Xingci can go in alone, and when he goes in, he will disappear directly in front of his eyes, he doesn't know what will happen, he knows that nothing will happen, but he still can't help but worry.

"The next time you go in and out, don't go in again if you don't feel well, we don't lack things in the space. Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and said seriously.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay, I remember."

Xie Tingyuan smiled, and his eyes fell on the fruit tree brought out by Lin Xingci on the side: "These must be planted in the yard."

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes."

"Wait for dinner to wash up and rest first, and wait for tomorrow to plant." Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci thought for a while, Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay, I'll go cook a vegetable meal, and when I send things to the county tomorrow to plant fruit trees, I'll make you a big meal."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips: "Okay."

Lin Xingci glanced at the fruit trees on the side and said, "Xie Tingyuan, can you please move these fruit trees to the yard first, it's a bit of a hindrance to be placed here."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded in agreement.

Lin Xingci took the dishes cut by Xie Tingyuan and began to fry the dinner of the two tonight, because neither of them ate at noon, Lin Xingci was going to make more for Xie Tingyuan, and he ate a tomato in the space, and he was not particularly hungry now.

Tomato! Thinking of it, Lin Xingci immediately took out the tomatoes that Xie Tingyuan picked from his arms, and the water droplets on them had been wiped clean by Lin Xingci.

Put the tomatoes in a wooden basin, and when Xie Tingyuan comes in, you can directly let him eat them.

The five fruit trees were no problem for Xie Tingyuan at all, and after placing them on the edge of the grape trellis very easily, Xie Tingyuan went back to the kitchen.

When he entered the kitchen, Lin Xingci had already started cooking.

Hearing someone coming in again, Lin Xing didn't reply and spoke: "There is food in the wooden basin, you can just pick it up and eat it directly."

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was busy with his back to him, and did not look at the wooden basin, but walked towards him: "I'll burn the fire."

Lin Xingci thought that Xie Tingyuan had taken the tomatoes, so he refused: "I ate the tomatoes first, and then I threw firewood in the stove." "

Tomatoes? Xie Tingyuan heard this word for the first time.