he pushed open the door and let Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan in.

Lin Xingci smiled at Aunt Lu and nodded, "Okay." Then

he turned to look at the coachman behind him, who had already taken the two of them off the cart, and the rest of the quilt could not be placed on the ground, so these things were still on the ox cart.

"It's for your money. Lin Xingci took out the copper plate from his arms and handed it to the coachman, and after the coachman accepted the copper plate with a smile, after Xie Tingyuan took the quilt placed on the car, he drove away with the ox cart.

Aunt Lu looked at so many things at the door and was surprised: "You two have bought so many things."

Lin Xingci bent down and picked up two wooden barrels containing beehives and spoke: "The things at home have been burned, and these things for daily use are indispensable."

Aunt Lu nodded, and also stepped forward to help the two of them get things, the back basket and bedding were all carried by Xie Tingyuan, and the rest of the beehive and miscellaneous daily necessities were taken by Lin Xingci and Aunt

Lu.

After the three of them had taken all their things, they walked in together.

While walking, Aunt Lu looked at the things in her hand and began to ask, "Isn't it to start a new house, is it enough money to buy so many things?" "

I..." Lin Xingci opened his mouth and was about to answer.

"If it's not enough, your uncle and I will put it on your mat first.

Lin Xingci: "No..."Aunt Lu continued: "It's okay, I estimate that your Brother Zhao's marriage will be re-founded, don't worry about money."

Lin Xingci was a little helpless, but more of a warmth.

"Auntie, listen to me. Lin Xingci immediately spoke: "I have the money to build a new house, Auntie don't worry."

Aunt

Lu glanced sideways at Lin Xingci as she walked, her eyes full of doubts: "Where did you get the money?" "

Lin Xing's resignation situation, others don't know what Aunt Lu really knows.

Lin Xingci thought for a moment and replied: "Didn't Xie Tingyuan and I go to the mountains once, we found some medicinal materials in it and sold them to pharmacies in the county, and now we have some money in our hands." "

Oh, I see. Aunt Lu nodded, no wonder she bought so many things before and came back.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, so it is enough to build a new house."

Aunt

Lu was relieved to see that Lin Xingci didn't look like he was lying, but she still told him to come to them when he didn't have enough money, so that he wouldn't end up with the new house halfway up.

After chatting, the three of them entered the house, and as soon as they entered, they saw Lu Dezhu lying on the bed, but Lu Luo and Zhao He didn't see it.

Aunt Lu put down the things in her hand and came to Lu Dezhu: "How is it?"

Lu Dezhu hooked his lips and smiled: "It's not a big deal, it's just that the leg was smashed and swollen, and it would be good to rest for two days."

☆ 88. Chapter 61: Temporarily staying in the Lu family, V is over

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter