The person holding the wooden box patted his head: "Yes, that's it, I still have a lot of them in my house that I haven't thrown away."

"I also have some at home, and I also send them to others. "

Yes, it's useless to stay at home anyway, I'll send it too."

Village Chief

Li looked at these people and nodded with satisfaction, and then the group went back with their things.

I don't know who sent the news, Lin Xing quit the mountain and came out to find a bunch of people already waiting at the bottom of the mountain.

Lin Xingci's footsteps paused, and he suddenly didn't know whether he should raise his feet or not.

Xie Tingyuan was also a little surprised when he looked at the group of people in front of him, but when he saw Lin Xingci stop and not leave, he found out as soon as possible.

"It's okay. Xie Tingyuan asked with his hand on Lin Xing.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze and shook his head: "It's okay."

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the crowd: "Go down now?"

"Nope. Lin Xingci shook his head: "I'll go down later."

"Okay. "I didn't even bother to ask why.

Here, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan stood at the exit and waited, and Village Chief Li and his party also rushed over.

"Why can't you stand here? Village Chief Li stepped forward and patted Xie Tingyuan on the shoulder.

Lin Xingci looked back at Village Chief Li and touched his face: "What's going on." "

What? Village Chief Li was puzzled.

Lin Xingci pointed down and asked people to see for themselves.

Village Chief Li touched his head suspiciously, looked in the direction of Lin Xingci's finger, and saw that all the people in his village were standing in the open space below, one by one, they didn't know what they were talking about, and they looked very excited.

"It's all like this, don't go to work? Village Chief Li asked.

A villager behind him poked his head out behind them, and patted his head when he saw the crowd: "Oh, it's all because I talked a lot to the village chief when I came."

Village Chief

Li looked back at the person who spoke up: "What did you say?"

"I said that we will go to the mountains to catch bees today, and after we succeed, we can raise them ourselves, and we don't have to work hard to find them all over the mountains." The man scratched his head innocently.

Village Chief Li looked at Lin Xingci embarrassedly, very embarrassed: "This..." Lin Xingci shook his head: "It's okay, you know, it's all a matter of time."

"So, now let's go down? Village Chief Li looked at Lin Xingci's expression as he spoke.

Lin Xingci didn't answer immediately, but grabbed Xie Tingyuan's hand and took a deep breath and nodded: "Let's go."

Xie Tingyuan: "Well, let's go." As

soon as the two of them went, they were surrounded by people, but fortunately, they were all going to ask the village chief Li behind Lin Xingci and the three people he brought.

Seeing that people were not coming towards him, Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief, looked at Xie Tingyuan and smiled slightly: "I'll go first, I guess the village chief still has some time to say."