Lin Xingci also heard a little clue on the side, and Uncle Lu's family didn't like He Hua either.

Lu Dezhu asked Lin Xingci again how he got there.

Lin Xingci thought for a while and replied: "If you want to come back like this, as long as you stand firm on your home turf and are unwavering, after all, it is not us who is wrong."

"That's it? Lu Dezhu was a little unconvinced.

Aunt Lu knocked the back of Lu Dezhu's hand with chopsticks: "If you also stand firm, you won't be cheated by her so many times if you don't waver."

Lu Dezhu smiled awkwardly: "Save some face for me in front of the child."

Aunt

Lu didn't speak after giving her husband a blank look.

Lin Xingci smiled: "Uncle and aunt, if it's okay, I'll go back first, and it's not good to go back later."

Lu Dezhu nodded: "Go ahead, pay attention to safety on the road."

"Okay. Lin Xingci pulled Xie Tingyuan to get up, turned around and was about to leave, when Lu Luo, who was eating, put down his chopsticks and swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Wait! "

Huh? Lin Xingci stopped and looked at Lu Luo.

Lu Luo wiped his mouth clean: "I haven't told Daddy about building a wall yet, so I'll talk about it together when you come."

Being reminded by Lu Luo like this, Lin Xingci thought that he still needed to rent an ox cart to go to Huadan Village tomorrow, so he sat down again.

"Uncle. Lin Xing spoke.

When Lu Dezhu saw Lin Xingci's appearance, he knew that he was going to get down to business, so he put down his chopsticks and looked at Lin Xingci and nodded: "Well, Xiaoci, you want to build the wall."

Lin Xingci: "Yes, I feel more at ease after repairing the wall."

Lu Dezhu also nodded: "Your family is just the two of you, and it is safe to build a wall."

Lin Xingci smiled and nodded: "I think so too."

Lu Dezhu looked at the bowl in front of him and thought for a while, and continued: "In this case, I will pay you attention to the capable people in the village, but there are not many people who are idle in the spring planting time now, and it is estimated that it will take a while if you want to build it." "

I know, now please ask Uncle to help me pay attention. Lin Xingci nodded.

"No problem. Lu Dezhu patted his chest and promised: "I'll help you pay attention to it when the spring planting farm is over."

"Okay. Lin Xingci thought for a moment and continued: "Uncle, Xie Tingyuan and I are going out tomorrow, please help me ask for an ox cart."

"Still going out? Lu Dezhu thought for a while and continued: "Okay, when I find it, I will take it to your door like last time."

"Okay, hard work, uncle. Lin Xing thanked him.

After his subordinates appeared and

finished chatting about things, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan left.

On the way back, Lin Xingci stepped on the moonlight that fell on the ground, and the oncoming wind was still a little cool.

Xie Tingyuan was beside Lin Xingci and looked at him quietly.

Lin Xingci closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the breath from nature.

The white moonlight hit Lin Xingci's body, as if he had crossed a white veil on him.