7. Shadows Of Secrets [part 2]

Jimin found solace on the bench beneath the grand blossom tree in the college yard

Jimin found solace on the bench beneath the grand blossom tree in the college yard. Silence enveloped the surroundings,
The cool breeze caressed the petals, Creating a soothing melody that echoed through the air. Sitting there, Jimin let nature's beauty calm his thunderous thoughts.

Taehyung brought a cold cane of the milk and coffee. "You feeling good?" He asked in his calm and soothing voice, Sitting on the bench beside Jimin.

Jimin nodded appreciatively and accepted the cane from Taehyung, taking a few small sips. For the next few seconds, A profound silence settled between them, As they both sat in contemplative quietness.

Taehyung then offered him a cigarette, "You must have so many questions to ask" He said breaking the stillness.

Jimin gladly accepted, "Shouldn't I?" He answered, Taking the cigarette to his lips.

Taehyung breathed deeply After taking a few minutes pause to smoke, "Who am I? How do I Know about your past and why I'm doing this? I want to tell you everything but before that, I need your trust and sometime" He said, Gazing at Jimin.

Jimin's curious eyes gazed back at him, In utter disappointment. "You know everything about me... Even my secret and I don't know anything about you... How the fuck can I trust you" Jimin answered in a harsh tone, It became hard to resist, That the truth, He was hiding from the world was revealed in front of a stranger.

Taehyung chuckled softly, "I'd thought the same," He said in a low deep voice that made Jimin's heartbeat raise wildly.

But Jimin controlled himself, Prevent to reveal his emotions. "It's fun for you... Isn't it?" He asked in a voice that revealed his angst.

Taehyung rose from the bench, He threw the cigarette and exhaled a long breath, "I must save you" He said, Stretching his body languidly.

Jimin glanced at him, Failing to understand his claim. "Who asked you to save me? Whoever it is, Tell that person you don't wanna do it" Said Jimin innocently, Like a child who desired to protect his guardian.

Taehyung carved a smile over his lips, "It's not that easy" He answered, And then Taehyung made his way to the building. "Hang out with me, Show me your trust, and then I'll reveal everything to you" He demanded, before quickening his pace.

Throughout the day, Jimin made a conscious effort to avoid Taehyung, Hoping that any unpleasant conversation would not occur.

Despite sharing all their classes, Taehyung quietly sat beside Jimin, respecting his space.

As the final class concluded, Jimin noticed Taehyung standing near the parking lot, Casually leaning against his newly acquired car, The sleek and luxurious ASTON MARTIN DBS.

Feeling hesitant, Jimin made his way toward his vehicle, A modest yet reliable HYUNDAI ACCENT 1.4 VVT PREMIUM. The contrast between the two cars highlighted the differences in their lifestyles, Creating a silent yet palpable tension in the air.