6. Shadows Of The Secrets [Part 1]

One Month Later:

One Month Later:

"Summer vacation is over and I don't want to hear any stupid excuse for not doing your home project" Professor Choi shouted, He stood near the board, Eyes searching for every student.

Jimin felt boredom, History class always felt boring and unnecessary, Why would someone like to know about the historical events? What heroes in that time did? It doesn't matter now. They probably wouldn't be heroes at thier time, Jimin always thought, But since he was studying arts there was no escape for him.

"Yah Park Jimin" The first name he called, His eyes filled with angst.

Uninterested, Jimin shifted his attention to Professor Choi "Yes..." He sat straight, Waiting for the command.

"You must have the reason for not doing your project?" Mr. Choi said venomously. He had an irresistible habit of judging a few students who couldn't be a part of his favorite list, Most of them were scholarship students and Jimin was at the top.

Jimin scoffed, "I did my project," He said, Flashing his blue file, He leaned over the desk and buried his face into his forearms, Not even bothering himself to wonder about Professor's Choi reaction.

Professor Choi smirked, Disappointment became visible on his face, But before he could say anything, A light knock on the door gained his attention.

"May I come in?" A deep familiar voice echoed, Jimin didn't prefer to look up at the guy, He was exhausted, Barely able to sleep since that horrifying incident occurred with him.

"Oh Come in... It's an honor to have a student like you" Professor Choi replied, Shifting his gaze back to the students, "Ya y'all let's welcome our newly transfer student, Kim Taehyung" He introduced shortly.

Jimin jolted awake, He looked up at Taehyung, Bowing slightly to the students, His gaze met with Taehyung's, Who now carved a mischievous smile over his face.

Jimin heard a few silent gasps and slow murmuring about his charming looks, And he agreed with them. Taehyung certainly looked handsome guy came out of a fairytale with brown pants and white T-shirts paired with a denim jacket and sports shoes, His bag swinging on his shoulder and he wore specs.

Jimin reminisced about the brief encounter. The memory of that night lingered vividly in his mind. He recalled how close he and Taehyung had been, the warmth of their camaraderie palpable. His cheeks flushed with a mix of emotions as he relived the moment.

Jimin grabbed his book, seeking refuge in its familiar pages, his fingers tracing the edges nervously. With bated breath, he shifted his attention, desperately hoping that Taehyung wouldn't choose the seat beside him.

However, Taehyung seemed in a different mood, "I'd like to sit beside Jimin since we know each other" He said in a teasing manner and without any hesitation.

"Oh, do you know each other?" Professor Choi asked in utter bewilderment.

Taehyung nodded, And students teased, Making noises of "Owwh" together.