Chapter- 26

Ivaara's P.O.V.

“Vansh, kiss me like a husband kisses his wife.” The words left my mouth before I could overthink on anything.
Everything Vansh has been doing for me till now makes me feel so safe and overwhelmed that now, I just cannot bring myself to neglect his feelings. The moment I uttered those words, Vansh’s eyes glistened with an undecipherable emotion and he immediately held both of my hands in his.

“Vaara I- are you sure? I can wait Jaan, I can wait for as long as you want.”

A soft smile appeared on my face as I replied, “I know, but I want to take this step with you- At least, at least I wanna try.”

“Okay. You have no idea how badly I want to taste those luscious lips of yours every time you put your red lipstick on- every time you bite your lower lip out of nervousness or when you pout when you are upset. Like both of us agree, I am no saint Vaara- I am a beast and have had a fair share of flings to be sure that I don’t do soft. I won’t worship your lips, Raanisa- I wanna torment them making you tremble with the need for more.”

A shiver rolled down my spine hearing his words and I hid my face in his chest, trying to calm my racing heartbeats down. A deep chuckle reverberated through him and I was pulled away from his embrace. His eyes instantly darkened and he started leaning towards me. I was lost in his eyes until-

‘Look how much you enjoy being our filthy little toy.’

‘You love it, don’t you whore? You love pleasuring us.’

“No, leave me please. I- I don’t like this. Let- let me go!!!!”

“Vaara?”

‘You are a filthy bitch, come here and obey my commands like a good slut.’

“NOOOO! LEAVE ME NOOO!”

…………………………………….

Rivaansh’s P.O.V.

“NOOOO! LEAVE ME NOOO!”

Vaara was breathing heavily, clutching onto my shirt and pushing me away at the same time. My heart ached seeing her disheveled form. It was as if someone was sucking the life out of me. I hugged her tightly in my arms and continuously called out for her, rubbing her back. After a while she pulled back and her puffy eyes held onto mine.

“Vansh..” Her voice was barely a whisper, conveying several emotions at once.

“You are safe, Vaara. I’m here, I am never letting anyone harm you."

As I uttered those words, she held onto me and sobbed hardly, muttering some unclear words. I held her bridal style and stood up, carrying her to the bed. Laying her down, I was about to go away when she grabbed my wrist.

“V-V-Vansh no, p-please. Don’t-go-I-”

I immediately sat down beside her and held her hand, “Okay, I am not going anywhere, hmm? I will stay by your side. Just sleep. Sleep, mera baccha.”

It took me an hour to coax her into sleeping and when she did, I felt the anger bubbling inside me.

‘The ALMIGHT KING OF AJMER- RAANA RIVAANSH SINGH CHAUHAAN- the strongest Mafia leader of India and you cannot even take care of your wife?’ My subconscience mocked at me and couldn’t even deny this fact. Misha’s words before her death came flooding into my mind stating how weak I was- how I failed to protect her.

I don’t know when sleep took me over but the next I woke up was when I heard Vaara’s heart-wrenching screamings piercing my soul. In a sudden pull, I held her on my lap but she started punching me, trying to free herself.

“N-no, please don’t- go away just- just leave me alone.”

“Vaara, it’s me look- it’s Vansh. You’re safe jaan, shhh.”

She kept screaming until her body gave out and then slept again.
It’s enough now- Vaara will have to answer some of my questions in the morning. I kept rocking her and in the same position, i.e. me sitting on the edge of the bed and her sleeping in my arms, I spent the whole night.

Ivaara’s P.O.V.

My head was throbbing when I woke up the following morning. Finding myself on Vansh’s lap, I recalled all the events from last night and guilt overtook me.

He was right, what he did to me will haunt me forever-  it will never leave me alone. I cannot be happy.

“You can and you will be happy, Vaara.” Vansh’s groggy morning voice startled me.

“Vansh how-”

“Aankhein Vaara, aapki aankhein sab bataa deti hai.”
{Eyes Vaara, your eyes tell everything.}

I ducked my head down out of shyness but then I felt Vansh's body going stiff.

“Now, the most important thing, Vaara. Your nightmares and panic attacks- either you tell me the reason yourself or I will call Abhinav and ask him for the truth."

I knew this was coming- but what if I lose him?

“Vansh- I-”

“Jaan I know- I know that I myself had asked you to take all the time you need but- what happened yesterday, it- it shook me. I was scared Vaara, I was scared out of my wits.” He said and then kneeled down beside the bed. “I beg of you- trust me and tell me the truth, Jaan.”

I immediately held his shoulders and pulled him up, making him sit beside me. It was a now or never situation for me at that moment and I knew what to do- I wasn’t going to sacrifice my present for the fear of the future. If Vansh decides to leave me after knowing my past, I will accept it respectfully. But I cannot let him doubt my trust for him.

“Vansh- it was a couple of years ago-”

Finally Ivaara is going to reveal her past....how excited are you guys?
Also, chapters may be late but they for sure will be posted...
Also tomorrow I will update a new schedule...
Toodles!!