Chapter-5

Rudraansh's P.O.V

I was driving back home from the function.

Mind occupied with how gorgeously enticing my angel looked, I couldn't help the smile on my lips.

Earlier, her brother approached me and warned- no, fucking blackmailed- me to never hurt his sister in case she says yes.

I understand his concerns- A man can never trust another man with a girl close to his heart, especially hissister. But he has nothing to worry about. I would die a thousand painful deaths before the thought of hurting Ivaara even crosses my mind. It may sound weird, since I haven't even had a proper conversation with her yet but you just know it's them when you meet the right person.

During the function when Ivaara saw me coming with Abhi, her eyes widened as she checked me out, making me smirk. Gymming proved good, after-all.

"Just Ivaara, Mr. Chauhaan."
GOD! This little kitten didn't even take my name.

"BHAAIIIIIIIIII!"

Sunny?

Fuck! I was so lost that I didn't even realize I had reached home.

Opening the door, I stepped out and patted his back. "How did the hearing go?"
"Good bhai. You know how it works- tiresome and frustrating- but we finally managed to get hold of 90 percent of the victory. I just hope everything goes well tomorrow as well."
Sunny is a lawyer, a very good one at that. He never failed to make us proud and this is his first case as a senior lawyer.
"Good work."
He turned to walk inside with a smile when I stopped him.
"Sunny?"
Turning towards me, he asked, "Yes bhai?"
"You always make my heart swell with pride. Keep it up, brother."

Sunny's eyes turned glossy. He is usually the most childish one and gets scolded on everything. But somewhere, all of us siblings know that he is the most mature out of the three of us when it comes to balance. Being praised for his job means a lot to him because of the fact that he put almost everything at stake to be a lawyer- his late-night parties, girlfriends, video-games, everything.

"T-Thanks bhai."
"Let's get in."

As I stepped inside, I was greeted with a very cheerful Dadi gushing at the staff.

"Check everything twice. I don't want any mistake tomorrow."
"Ji hukum maa." They dispersed.
"Dadi?" I went towards her, giving her a warm hug.

She caressed my face with her wrinkling hands and kissed my forehead.

"Why so much love today Daadi?" I asked her playfully.

My words got my ear twisted harshly.

"AAHHHHH!"
"Aaya bada today ka baccha."

I chuckled. It feels good seeing her like this after- Well that is a story for some other time.

"Anyways tell me na daadi. What are these preparations for?"
"Yuvraj ki Yuvraani ko dekhne jaa rahe hai. Aise hi thodi jaa sakte hain hum?"

Yuvraani- IVAARA?

"We are going to see Ivaara?" I yelped in surprise.

"My, My, Chanda! Our king is already whipped." Dadu came, laughing his royal ass off.

"Very funny Dadu. Anyways, am I required at Sharmas' House?"

I asked trying to appear indifferent even though my insides were screaming in happiness- a strange sort of happiness. Please say yes, guys.
"Ye dekhiye apne pote ko, aise to humaari bahuraani ghar aane ke pehle hi dar ke bhaag jaawengi. Ofcourse you're coming with us."
YESSSS!
"Okay dadi. What time?"
"9:00 a.m. sharp. It's the wedding tomorrow right?"
"Yeah. G'nyt Dadu- G'nyt Dadi."
"Good night puttar."
I first went to the living room where I was sure I would find Adwait, Dwiti, Aditi, Urvi, Sana and Sunny and- I was right.