Chapter-11

Rivaansh’s P.O.V.

As soon as I dropped Ivaara off, I rushed home and found my family sitting in the living room.

I took Dadu—Dadi’s blessings, hugged Maa-Papa, Chacha-chachi and sat with my siblings. Adu came to me with her little legs and sat on my lap.

“Pippy?”
“Yes baby?”
“Adu mee Mimmi.”
{Adu wants to meet Mimmi.}
“Mimmi? Who is Mimmy princess?”
“She is talking about Ivaara, bhaiya.”

Iti explained.

“Yeshhhh, Ivaala Mimmyyyyy.”
{Yes, Ivaara Mimmy.}

Aw, my baby is so cute. Mimmy and Ivaara sound so good together.

“Okay baccha, tomorrow, Pippy and Mimmy will take you out in the evening, okay?”

“Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Adu meee mimmyyyyyyy!” She started dancing around and then went with a care-taker to play in her play-room.

“Umm, Ivaara and I have decided the date.” I announced. “We will get married on the 31st of July.”

My family erupted in a chaos of congratulations. When they calmed down, I addressed Adwait, “Adwait?”

“Ji bhai?”

“I have sent a location to you. Can you get me two V.I.P. passes?”

“Of-course bhai. When do you need them?”

“Tomorrow. “

“Wait, wait- Bhaiya, are you taking Ivaara out on a date?” Sana asked, to which I nodded and then left for my room.

As soon as I reached my room, I initiated a search mission- find a kurta that will make Vaara go crazy for me.

It took me 20 minutes but I found a really amazing piece- a black kurta and pyjaama.

‘Get ready Vaara. Lakhnavi na sahi, par kale kurte me Rahul apni Anjali se milne aa raha hai.’
{Get ready, Vaara. Not in a Lucknow kurta, but Rahul is coming to meet his Anjali in a black one.}

I checked every arrangement for tomorrow twice, took care of the media so they don’t dare to bother us and asked the florist to deliver the bouquet sharp at 8 in the morning.
I want everything perfect for my Angel.

With that thought, I had a little chat with Ivaara and then I slept.

Ivaara’s P.O.V.

Entering inside my home, I heard bhabhi squeal.

“Mummmyyyy, look at her.”
I made a weird face and asked, “What look at her? Do I look like an alien or what?”

Baba came towards me and took me in his loving embrace.
“No, princess, you just look so happy today.”

I smiled, “Thank you, Baba. Thank you for encouraging me to meet Va-Ranaji. I never thought papa- I never thought that I would be comfortable around a man but- you know what? The first time I met him was when he prevented me from falling. He legit caught me in his arms. But dad, I wasn’t disgusted or scared of his touch. Instead, it felt like it was a safe haven. And baba- Can u believe it that today, Ranaji was stressed over something and in order to console him I-”

“What princess?” Bhai urged me.

“I myself, without him asking me to, hugged him guys.”

There were multiple gasps around the room. For a long time, I didn’t use to let even baba hug me.

“Princess? You’ll be happy with the Chauhaans. I know them, my baby.”
“I know, baba. I know.”

After this emotional exchange, we all had a glass of milk each which is a rule set by mom.

“Accha everyone, I have a news. No, two sets of news.”
“Ooooh, the witch comes bearing newssssss.” Bhai teased me.

“I am in a good mood today, so I will spare you. Anyways, 1st- Ranaji is taking me on a date tomorrow morning so bhabhi, I need your help in picking out my outfit.”

“Yessss! Finally I get to decide my sis-in-law’s date outfit.” Bhabhi squealed. Bhai shook his head, smiling.

“2nd, we finalized the wedding date.”

“OH MY GOD, VEER! Our daughter is getting marrieeeeeed!” Maa squealed and baba just gazed at her lovingly. Bhai and I shared our usual look and bhabhi clicked a picture of them.

“What is the date beta?” Baba asked.
“31st."
“I KNEWW IT! I told y’all she will get married on Harry’s birthday.” Bhai exclaimed, claiming his victory. All of us laughed and then I retired to bed.
My phone pinged and it was a message from: Vansh <3

Hey, remember Aditi- Adwait and Iti’s daughter?

Yeah I do. What about her? She is fine, right?

Yes, yes. All fine.
She wants to meet you.

Oh, I would love to meet her too, Vansh.

So, after our date, do you mind if we pick her up?
Like we can go have an ice-cream with her?
We’ll also take Aariv with us.

Done. But beware of Aaru.🫣

Why so?🤨

You’re marrying his gf.
He is super mad.🥲

OH MY GOD! 😶‍🌫️
You should’ve told me that you
have a bf already.
Don’t worry, I will get him on my side😉.

Good for you. I’m going to sleep
Good-night Ranaji.

Good-night, Raanisa.❣️

.............................................................

Ahmmm ahmmmm guyssss,
We have a date coming upppppp!
Get ready for it people.....
Vote, Comment and Share...
Also follow...

Until then,
Love y'all.