When Iruma's innocence is taking over him part 1

While at the Thirteen Crowns dinner, they had already finished interviewing the three great-grandsons who were already eating.

The room was filled with silence, and everyone could only hear the sound of silverware when Iruma suddenly asked a question.

"Hey, Henri San, can I ask you a question?" Iruma asked the chief of border control.

"Yeah? "Henri San answered, wondering what Iruma would ask.

"Su*c*** should be illegal, right? "Iruma asked, which made everyone stop from what they were doing.

"Uhmmm, yeah, the person who committed su*c*** would be put in jail for life. Why do you ask? "Henri answered while he was still trying to keep his composure.

"It's just that I was wondering how you would put them in jail if they were already d*ad?"Iruma asked innocently, as if he wasn't aware of what kind of question that he just asked.

His answer made everyone dumbfounded and start to rethink their life choices.

Some of them find it funny how Iruma looks so innocent when he asks the question, but Iruma's master has a different reaction.

"Iruma, why just why?" Iruma's master said while facepalming in her face.

*Harvest Festival*

At the harvest festival, Iruma and Lied were talking about love, then suddenly something popped into Iruma's mind, and because he was so curious about it, he decided to ask Lied about it without knowing their master's and some of their teachers were listening to their conversations.

"Hey, Lied. Can I ask you a question?" Iruma asked his classmate.

"Yeah, sure, what is it? "Lied replied, wondering what Iruma was going to ask.

"How are babies made? Do they fall into the sky? "Iruma asked in confusion.

"Iruma, do you seriously don't know, huh?" Lied said, wondering how he does not know.

"Ummm no? "Iruma replied in confusion.

*Dang principal must contain his innocence for years, Lied said while whispering to himself.

"What did you say? "Iruma asked his classmate, wanting to know if he had already answered his question.

"Uhhh, nothing. You should ask your grandfather for that information [because I don't want to die yet and the principal might kill me if he finds out I told his grandson about that... *mind*]." Lied said while avoiding answering his question.

"Kay," Iruma said while he was still confused about why his classmate didn't answer his question.

Meanwhile, at the master's tent

"What an innocent child! "[Raim sensei]

"That stupid student" [Iruma's master]

"Pffttt.."

At the teacher's view

"Kalego looks like you would have a hard time having one with Iruma," Dali Sensei said while laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"You little piece of..." Kalego said, but Balam put his hand in his before Kalego finished his sentence.

"Now, Kalego, it's not nice to say that." [Balam]