Huan Niang smiled: "Yes, what Childe said is right."

"The price of the balm I provide to you is not particularly expensive, and the average person can buy it. Lin Xingci continued.

Huan Niang still had a smile on her face and didn't say what she thought.

Lin Xingci licked his lips: "There is only one kind of balm that takes the parity route, and the small vendors outside will not have no income, and having a cheap balm will not make your store fall into grade, and it will only sell cheap, you can choose to sell some rare and excellent ones on the second floor, and launch a membership system, the membership system is how much you can enjoy when you buy a lot of money." "

Does the boy have a balm so that the little woman can smell it?" Huan Niang was very interested in Lin Xingci's membership plan and wanted to try it, so she asked for the balm, since Xie Tingyuan didn't say it, Huan Niang used the normal state of talking about business to talk to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xing was stunned for a moment, a little embarrassed: "No, the first batch of balms has not been made yet." "

Now Huan Niang is also in trouble, she really doesn't know how to do it without a sample to try the taste, and the man next to Lin Xingci doesn't speak, and Huan Niang can't figure out what he thinks.

Seeing Huan Niang's silence, Lin Xingci felt that this thing couldn't be done, and sighed silently in his heart, it seemed that he and Xie Tingyuan would return in vain, so they could only do it like another way.

Xie Tingyuan immediately noticed that Lin Xingci's mood was wrong, raised his eyes and looked at Huanniang lightly, Huanniang, who was hesitating, received the gaze from the big guy, and immediately understood what she should do.

"So be it. Huan Niang said: "I can reserve a place for you, be sure to bring your things with you next time you come here, and you can put them here for consignment if there is no problem."

"Hmm! Lin Xing was surprised, he thought that this method would not work, but he didn't expect Huan Niang to be so reasonable.

"Okay, then please pay attention to Huanniang. Lin Xing smiled happily.

Xie Tingyuan also nodded slightly to Huanniang with satisfaction, she did a very good job, she looked like a person with eyes.

Huan Niang bowed her head a little flattered, and her head said that the owner was a very indifferent and ruthless, as long as she did something wrong, she would definitely be punished, and there was no room for intercession.

But, is it really the master who is in front of her now?

Huan

Niang can also be sure that the token she saw is not wrong, which proves that this person who is by the master's side is not simple for the master.

Lin Xingci happily set the time with Huan Niang, and was ready to leave to buy materials.

Huan Niang also gave Lin Xingci a small gift, which was the balm in the store, and saw that he would prefer the light taste when he chose, so she gave him a few small jars.

Lin Xingci was simply flattered and refused again and again, it was not good for him to just come to talk about cooperation.

"It's okay, take it. Xie Tingyuan stopped Lin Xingci from returning the things to Huan Niang's hand, and he didn't have to pay attention to a few small jars of balm.

Lin Xingci looked at Huan Niang, and was relieved to see that she still had a smile on her face, for fear that Huan Niang would not cooperate because of Xie Tingyuan's words.