Xie Tingyuan thought for a while, pondered for a while, and said, "If there is something that has not followed, there will be no next time."

Xie Tingyuan's face did not change when he spoke, just like what he said was true, Aunt Lu stared at it for most of the day, and finally made sure that Xie Tingyuan did not lie? She nodded in agreement.

"You have to take a good look at Xiao Ci, he is so weak. Aunt Lu advised.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay, I must be optimistic about him."

Aunt

Lu was relieved, in fact, Xie Tingyuan seemed to be much more reliable than her son, so he could rest assured that he could look at Xiao Ci.

Lin Xingci, who watched the whole process, was simply dumbfounded, he didn't expect Xie Tingyuan to lie without moving his eyes, he really admired it.

But fortunately, Aunt Lu didn't continue this topic, and asked Lu Luo to take someone in to sit and play, and then don't leave to stay for dinner.

Lu Dezhu also told his daughter-in-law about chatting with Lin Xing, he originally thought that his daughter-in-law would count him down, and he was ready.

Unexpectedly, nothing happened, Aunt Lu still squatted on the ground to wash the cabbage and said to Uncle Lu: "It's not wrong to help Xiao Ci, Xiao Ci doesn't want me to suffer." "

Hey, daughter-in-law, you're not angry. Lu Dezhu was surprised.

Aunt Lu glanced at him: "What, you still want to scold?"

Lu Dezhu shook his head again and again: "No, no, come to my daughter-in-law and I'll help you wash it." Aunt

Lu didn't refuse, someone helped wash it, so she could quickly free up time to prepare food for her family, which was about to start getting busy, and there was no time to eat better after that.

Lin Xingci has been here several times, Xie Tingyuan is here for the first time, and he doesn't know where to put Lin Xingci for a while.

Lin Xingci gently poked Xie Tingyuan's waist: "Just go and sit on the chair."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan nodded and helped Lin Xingci to the chair on the side.

As soon as Lin Xingci sat down, Lu Luo walked in with water: "Come and drink some sugar water." "

Thank you. Lin Xing thanked him.

The tea technology of this era is not particularly mature and good, and the tea produced is not only astringent but also bitter, and most people do not like to drink tea.

Only some people who want to experience some high-end feeling will spend a lot of money to buy, but the tea bought is not good tea, and good tea is generally given to it.

Xie Tingyuan did not refuse, two cups of sugar water were placed in front of each other, and they took two sips from time to time.

Lin Xingci looked around, but he didn't see one more person, didn't he say that he said kiss to his eldest brother?

"Where's your eldest brother? Lin Xing asked.

"In the ground. Lu Luo said.

"By the way, when is the day when your eldest brother got married? Lin Xingci remembered that he heard it too quickly last time, but he didn't say when.

At this time, Lu Luo was stunned and didn't answer Lin Xingci's question for a long time.

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, could it be that something was wrong?