"Yes, it will be faster to rent cattle to plough the paddy fields, and this is not about to be sown, so I want to make a little time. Lin Xingci said.

Lu Dezhu nodded: "Yes, go and line up and talk to the person who rents the cow, how long do you want to rent."

Lin Xingci: "Huh?

Seeing this, Lu Luo immediately explained to Lin Xingci: "Renting cattle is calculated according to time, the minimum is one hour, six dollars an hour, you can pay as long as you want, and then the cattle will be brought to your house for you to use, and when the time comes, he will also come and bring it back."

Lin Xingci nodded to show that he understood, and then followed Lu Dezhu to line up.

To say that it is to queue is actually crowding people to see who can squeeze to the front.

But Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci were injured, and they couldn't be so brainless like these people, so the two of them were waiting around slowly, and at the same time, Lin Xingci could just think about how long it would take for his two acres of land to be cultivated.

Looking through his own memories, he had seen his grandparents plough the land with oxen in modern times, and it would take at least three hours from the beginning of plowing the land to plowing it several times, so it looked like he was going to rent it for two hours.

The time was calculated, and one of the most important questions came to his mind, and that was that he would not plow the land with oxen!

Lin Xingci hesitated, poked the man next to him and asked, "Will you drive an ox to plow the land?" "

What? Xie Tingyuan suspected for a moment that he had misheard, and looked sideways at Lin Xingci beside him and said, "What are you asking." "

I said you wouldn't be able to drive an ox to plow the land. Lin Xingci stared at Xie Tingyuan, expecting his answer.

Lin Xingci's question directly made Xie Tingyuan don't know how to say it, he can ride a horse and drive, and he really hasn't tried to drive a bull.

However, looking at Lin Xing's expectant eyes, Xie Tingyuan couldn't give up a refusal answer, and replied after a while: "I can go to study."

Lin Xingci shook his head, he just asked with the mentality of giving it a try, it would be best if Xie Tingyuan would, it didn't matter if he would, after all, he wouldn't be embarrassed to say that others wouldn't.

"It's okay, you don't need to learn, I'll ask Uncle if he can help, I'll pay for the cow." Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan thought about it and agreed: "I think it's feasible."

Lin Xingci: "Then I'll ask."

"Well, okay. Xie Tingyuan approached Lu Dezhu with Lin Xingci.

When Lin Xingci was almost getting closer, he didn't need to say anything more Xie Tingyuan stopped in a suitable position, so Lin Xingci raised his hand and gently patted Lu Dezhu's shoulder: "Uncle."

"What's wrong? Lu Dezhu looked back at Lin Xingci, but did not withdraw from the team: "Is there something wrong?"

Chapter 37: There's Always Someone Showing Off

"Yes." Lin Xingci nodded: "Uncle, I won't use oxen to plow the land." "

Oh, I thought it was a big deal. Lu Dezhu patted Lin Xingci on the shoulder: "When you rent Uncle Niu to help you plow, two acres of land won't take long."

Lin Xingci hurriedly shook his head: "Uncle, it's right to want you to help, but what I think is that I will pay for the cattle to rent, and you don't have to rent it."