He didn't believe it, he couldn't roll it up! If he can't go up again, he will throw these pants away!

It's a pity that the pants can't hear Lin Xingci's threat, and it still stubbornly doesn't let Lin Xingci roll up.

"It's rolling, and the pants are going to be gone. Xie Tingyuan opened his mouth to stop Lin Xingci, if he let Lin Xingci talk again, he would enjoy the beautiful scenery of tearing his pants, although there was a faint expectation in his heart, but Xie Tingyuan did not show it.

Lin Xingci raised his head and looked at Xie Tingyuan with resentment, as if he was reprimanding Xie Tingyuan with his eyes.

Xie Tingyuan pretended that he didn't see Lin Xingci's expression, calmly came to Lin Xingci, looked at his exposed legs and asked, "Need help?"

Lin Xingci wanted to say no strongly, but his injury was too long, and it was not particularly easy to operate alone, but he still shook his head stubbornly: "No!" "

Haha. Xie Tingyuan chuckled: "I'm embarrassed to take off my pants, it's all men who are embarrassed."

Lin Xingci really wanted to bite Xie Tingyuan, but he reacted when he said this. That's right, both of them are men, and they don't want to jerk him off when they take off their pants, what are they doing with such a twist, and they don't suffer.

After Lin Xingci figured it out, he took off his pants, and a pair of fair-skinned and slender legs with a thin layer of muscles appeared in sight, and the leg shape was very good, but unfortunately this injury ruined the beauty.

Xie Tingyuan finished looking at Lin Xingci's legs, and while he didn't notice it, he quietly looked away, sat on the edge of the bed and began to unwrap the bandage and apply medicine to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci looked at the green medicine in the pottery bowl, and then looked at Xie Tingyuan and had to say that the real person still has the talent to be a doctor, and the herbs can be remembered once they are used.

Originally, in the cave, Xie Tingyuan also gave Lin Xingci medicine, but at that time, the vision was not good, and the environment did not know whether it was safe or dangerous, Xie Tingyuan only thought about taking medicine quickly to avoid infection and fever, and the medicine was casual.

But now Xie Tingyuan is not so anxious to take medicine, and the movements of his hands are also unusually gentle, as if he is treating some fragile object, and I don't know if this injury will leave a wound.

While giving Lin Xing resignation medicine, Xie Tingyuan thought about whether to buy a bottle of scar removal cream for Lin Xingci, but if he went now, he estimated that those people would come to him again.

Xie Tingyuan frowned, he didn't want to expose his behavior now, it looked like he was going to find a time to find that person.

"What's wrong. Lin Xingci was originally looking around boredly, but when he turned around, he saw Xie Tingyuan's wrinkled eyebrows that could kill a fly, and thought that there was something wrong with his injury: "Is there something wrong with my injury?"

Xie Tingyuan came back to his senses and raised his eyes slightly: "The wound is fine, I'm thinking about something." "

Oh. Lin Xingci nodded, looked down at his rewrapped legs, and didn't know when he could remove this bandage, he wanted to take a bath.

The two of them were in the house in harmony and love, and before they were quiet, Lu Luo's babbling voice came from outside.

"Ah Ci! Ah Ci! Lu Luo's voice came in unusually obviously, Xie Tingyuan on the bed looked at the door, his brows furrowed slightly, and his expression was cold, how could this person come over if he had something to do, and then got up and walked outside.