Lin Xingci nodded, took a bowl of his own and shouted outside: "Lu Luo, come in and serve noodles!"

"Okay! Lu Luo appeared in the kitchen not long after answering, looking directly at the bowl on the stove, and kept swallowing.

Lin Xingci couldn't bear to look at it directly: "Don't look at it, go get it, you can bring your own chopsticks."

"No problem! After answering Lin Xingci, Lu Luo rushed to the front of the stove and smelled it deeply: "It's so fragrant!"

Lin Xingci didn't care about him, and followed Xie Tingyuan out of the kitchen to sit in the house.

"Mix up the sauce on top, like me. Lin Xingci explained to Xie Tingyuan and showed him.

After the sauce meat is mixed, the sauce wrapped on each noodle brings the meat, and the index finger of the person watching it moves.

Xie Tingyuan nodded after watching Lin Xingci's operation, so he didn't have to worry about Lin Xingci.

When Lin Xingci ate it, there was a certain difference between the fresh fragrance and modern food, is this the difference between pure natural and industrial!

didn't have time to think about it, Lin Xing buried his head and began to eat, and there was a delicacy in front of him, and the others stood on the side for the time being.

Xie Tingyuan's movements are still elegant, but the speed is not slow, and it seems that he also likes this aspect very much.

Lu Luo, who likes to eat, knew how to make the sauce meat covered on it after a simple study, and walked towards the house where Lin Xingci was eating while holding the bowl and mixing it.

When he arrived, he had already eaten a lot, and when he saw that Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan were both eating this noodle seriously, he didn't bother them, he found a place to sit down and began to eat noodles hard.

For a while, only the sound of the gentle collision of the dishes and chopsticks and the sound of sucking noodles could be heard, and the three of them were seriously eating their bowls.

Fortunately, the noodles made by Lin Xingci were sufficient, and the three of them were already very full when they ate.

Lu Luo deducted the remaining sauce and meat from the bowl, put down the bowl and chopsticks and rubbed his stomach and began to praise Lin Xingci: "Ah Ci, tell me what you want in the future, I'll help you get it, as long as you make me more food like this." "

It's worthy of Lu Luo, this idea is quite beautiful.

Lin Xingci didn't refuse, wiped his mouth clean: "I will go to you if I need it, even if I don't help, it's not that I can't come to eat."

Lu Luo scratched his head embarrassedly: "Isn't it embarrassing, a bowl of noodles costs so much meat, and I don't dare to eat it without doing anything."

Lin Xing smiled and didn't speak, and turned his head to look at Xie Tingyuan who was on the other side of him: "Do you still like it?"

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyes to look at Lin Xingci and nodded seriously: "Well, it's very good, I've never tasted it."

"That's good. Lin Xing nodded happily: "Tell me if you want to eat later."

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips with a smile in his tone: "Okay."

Lu Luo pouted, the atmosphere of these two people was really strange, and after taking a look, he looked down at the clean bowl on the table.

After the three of them sat and digested for a while, their stomachs were not so supportive, Lin Xingci swept his eyes and Lu Luo, who was still staring at the dishes and chopsticks, and said: "There are still some sauce meat mixed with noodles in the pot, you can put it back in a bowl and give it to Uncle and Aunt to taste."

Lu Luo's eyes immediately lit up, nodded again and again, and lowered his head as if he thought of something after not being happy for a while: "Ah Ci, Ah Niang is reluctant to make noodles to eat, can this meat be bibimbap."

Lin Xing resigned: "The noodles will be more delicious, but it's not impossible to put them on top of the others, but I haven't tried to mix the others."

"That's fine! After getting Lin Xingci's answer, Lu Luo immediately jumped up from the chair and took his bowl outside to wash the remaining noodles and sauce meat in the pot.

As soon as Lin Xingci finished talking to Lu Luo, he felt that there was a gaze staring at him, and when he looked sideways, it was actually Xie Tingyuan.

Lin Xingci blinked and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head and did not answer Lin Xingci's question. However, who Lin Xingci is, he still has a little confidence in his words, and he can also see that he is a little reluctant to make his own sauce.

"As long as I want to be here, I can eat as much as I want, don't worry. Saying that, Lin Xingci raised his hand and patted Xie Tingyuan's shoulder.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci without answering.

Lin Xingci didn't force it, and when he looked at the bowl on the table and was about to get up and take it to the kitchen to wash it off, Xie Tingyuan took it away as soon as his hand touched the bowl on the table.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Marriage Urging Battle (GL) , [Tanmei] After I became o I and my old enemy he, [Tanmei] A husband who traveled through ancient times, [Tanmei] robbery , [Tanmei] Casual lover , [Tanmei] the abstract painter of the crossing, [Tanmei] the concubine is difficult, [Tanmei] the bitter life of the master of the crossing, [Tanmei] curtain , [Tanmei] big guy, he is cold and glamorous

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top