For a moment the cave was silent, except for the sound of the wind rustling the leaves.

Xie Tingyuan stared at Lin Xingci, who was sitting on the stone bed in a daze, and then turned around and left the cave, Lin Xingci, who was in a daze, did not find that Xie Tingyuan had gone out.

Lin Xingci was now immersed in the decision of whether to tell Xie Tingyuan, and after thinking about it for a long time, he finally decided to tell Xie Tingyuan, after all, he knew a lot and there was no shortage of this one.

Lin Xingci, who had thought about it, was about to tell Xie Tingyuan peacefully when he found that Xie Tingyuan was nowhere to be seen in the cave.

Lin Xingci frowned and got up from the stone bed, trying not to walk with his injured leg: "Xie Tingyuan? "

Didn't respond to Lin Xingci, didn't get a response in the cave Xingci planned to go outside to take a look, maybe Xie Tingyuan was outside?

Lin Xingci held on to the cave wall and jumped towards the entrance of the cave.

When Xie Tingyuan came back with the fruit, he saw Lin Xingci jumping like a rabbit.

"What are you doing. Xie Tingyuan couldn't help but ask, although Lin Xingci, who was jumping up and down, looked quite cute, but for the sake of his body, he still waited for his body before jumping.

Hearing Xie Tingyuan's voice, Lin Xingqi didn't jump and stood in place looking at him: "Where have you been."

"Go find food. Xie Tingyuan handed all the fruits in his arms to Lin Xingci, who was holding the cave wall: "There are foods you like to eat in it."

Lin Xingci was stuffed in his arms, and looked down at his arms, there was indeed the fruit that tasted unusually sweet, but there were quite a few of them.

Lin Xingci was a little flattered: "Thank you."

Xie Tingyuan shook his head slightly: "Go in first, it's about to rain."

Lin Xingci looked up, and sure enough, the original blue sky and a lot of dark clouds were extremely depressing.

"Good. Lin Xing clutched the fruit in his arms, and was about to jump back when he suddenly took off and was directly picked up.

!! Lin Xingci was surprised, and as soon as he turned around, he saw Xie Tingyuan's handsome face: "What are you doing, your injury!"

Xie Tingyuan tightened Lin Xingci hard: "Don't move, the wound will bleed again later."

When Xie Tingyuan said this, Lin Xingci didn't dare to move, for fear that because he moved, Xie Tingyuan's injured arm would bleed again, but he was complaining in his heart that Xie Tingyuan was already injured and had to do this, did he not be able to go by himself.

Fortunately, the location of the cave entrance was not particularly far from the stone bed, and after a while, Lin Xingci sat down on the stone bed again, holding the fruit in his arms.

was put down by Xie Tingyuan, and the first thing Lin Xingci did was to see if Xie Tingyuan's arm was okay.

After carefully looking up and down, and making sure that Xie Tingyuan's wound was not bleeding, Lin Xingci breathed a sigh of relief.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and looked at Lin Xingci, who was fiddling back and forth in front of his arm, and asked, "What's the matter with me?"

Lin Xingci was reminded by Xie Tingyuan, and immediately reacted, let go of Xie Tingyuan's hand and sat down: "I want to ask if anything strange happened when I was in a coma."