Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows: "It can be used to stop bleeding and reduce inflammation." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan lowered his head and continued the movements in his hands.

Xie Tingyuan's technique was much better than Lin Xingci's, and after applying the medicine, he tore out a piece of cloth from his clothes and bandaged it for Lin Xingci.

Looking at the neatly bandaged 'bandage', Lin Xingci praised: "The craftsmanship is good."

"Practice makes perfect, okay. Xie Tingyuan sorted out Lin Xingci's pants, which could no longer be called pants, and got up and got down from the stone bed.

His legs were wrapped around firmly, and Lin Xingci found that his movements were inflexible, and Xie Tingyuan didn't let him come down.

Xie Tingyuan wiped the fruit briefly and handed it to Lin Xingci: "Eat some to cushion your stomach first."

Lin Xingci didn't refuse, he took the fruit and took a bite, the juice exploded instantly, the sweet taste instantly filled his mouth, and the delicious

Lin Xingci couldn't help but squint his eyes.

"Where did this fruit come from, it was so delicious. Lin Xing asked, he hadn't seen this fruit on the way to find something.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the fruit in Lin Xingci's hand and said, "On a low tree, it is by the water."

"Can you take me there later, I want to pick up more." After Lin Xing finished eating the fruit in his hand, his eyes unconsciously moved to the place where Xie Tingyuan put the fruit.

Xie Tingyuan also took a few more to him in a timely manner: "Yes, but not now." "

OK. Lin Xingci didn't force it, and now his legs had just been bandaged and were not suitable for moving, so he sat on the bed and enjoyed the fruit.

The size of the fruit is not big, it is about the same size as a duck egg, but the sweetness and moisture are very sufficient, which is very suitable for making canned food and preserved fruits, but I don't know if I can plant it, and if I can't plant it, I can only eat it myself.

After eating some fruit, the two of them were not so hungry.

Sitting on the stone bed together, they began to study their current situation.

Lin Xingci looked around and asked, "What kind of place is this?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "I don't know either."

Lin Xingci: "Then how did we get in, I didn't even know there was such a place in Heliu Village." "

It's not so much that I don't know, but that I don't remember a place like this.

"I swam in with the undercurrent under the cave's pool. Xie Tingyuan said slowly: "The undercurrent under the water is extremely chaotic and dangerous, and there is more than this undercurrent underneath, it is impossible to go back with the undercurrent."

"Okay. Lin Xingci sighed.

"Don't worry. Xie Tingyuan raised his hand and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's head twice: "Since there are traces of human habitation here, there must be another exit." "

Traces of habitation? Lin Xingci was puzzled, and looked around again, why didn't he see it.

Xie Tingyuan seemed to know what Lin Xingci was wondering about, and explained to him: "Look at the stone bed here and the stones on the side, the bed doesn't say much, the few stones over there don't look like tables and chairs. Not