Xie Tingyuan nodded: "What are these?" "

Tomatoes, cucumbers. Since Xie Tingyuan is already special to this land, it is not too much of a problem to tell him what these things are: "The remaining round ball is a potato."

Xie Tingyuan repeated what Lin Xingci said: "I am not afraid of being known when I take these things out."

"I'm afraid. Lin Xingci said honestly: "But if I want us to live better, we have to take risks, and we can't just rely on selling medicine, I think it will be safer to grow vegetables than selling medicine, after all, there is a lot of food that has not been discovered."

Xie Tingyuan didn't talk, but looked at Lin Xingci quietly.

Lin Xingci lowered his eyes and looked at the green leaves on the ground swaying in the wind: "Danger comes with opportunity, no one can guarantee that what they do will be safe, and if you want to be safe, you won't come here."

Hearing this, Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci in surprise, he was not at all like a peasant child who grew up in Heliu Village, and a peasant child would not have such an idea at all.

If Lin Xingci is ambitious, he will definitely have a place in the court.

"I don't have ambitions, I just want to live my life and at the same time make my life good for everyone around me. Lin Xingci's voice was soft, as if he had fallen into some memory, full of sadness.

Xie Tingyuan had never seen such a Lin Xingci, and he would not comfort people, so he stood stiffly in place for a while, at a loss.

Lin Xingci indulged for a while, and then shook off this emotion and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "The things I want have been picked, what about you."

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was no longer indulging in his emotions, and nodded with relief in his heart: "Well, what you need has been obtained." "

Then let's go to the small mountain to see the traps, and check the firewood by the way." Lin Xing spoke.

"Good. At the same time, he reached out and took the back basket off Lin Xingci's body and carried it on his back.

Lin Xingci didn't stop it, since someone wanted to carry it, let him carry it, not to mention that he had a lot of things to do after he got better.

The two left according to the place marked when they entered.

As soon as he stepped out of this place, Xie Tingyuan felt the breath floating in the air, and when he completely left and looked back, there was nothing behind him, except for the trees, just like what he saw just now was his own hallucination.

But Xie Tingyuan knew that these were not fake.

The two of them walked out slowly, and a breeze carried a cool breeze through the woods and gently blew on them.

Lin Xingci looked at the trees that covered the sky and the sun, it is estimated that there will be a lot of mushrooms in this kind of place after the rain, but he doesn't know much about mushrooms, and he will go to ask Aunt Lu for advice next time.

Lin Xingci lowered his head and walked slowly step by step, Xie Tingyuan, who was following behind him, suddenly looked around vigilantly as if he heard something, and at the same time pulled Lin Xingci, who was distracted in front, to his side.

Lin Xingci was pulled and staggered, and after he stood firmly, he looked at Xie Tingyuan suspiciously: "What's wrong." "

Something is wrong. "

Huh? Something is wrong. Lin Xing was puzzled, the surroundings looked the same as when he came, except for the rustling sound from time to time.

Xie Tingyuan protected Lin Xingci by his side and explained simply: "The sound is not right, there was no sound around us when we came. "