Xie Tingyuan looked at it and directly reached out and took the sickle in Lin Xingci's hand: "I'll come." The

hot and humid breath hit Lin Xingci's neck, and the stimulated Lin Xingci shrank his neck uncomfortably and let go of the hand holding the sickle.

"Good. Lin Xingci hurriedly went to the side to avoid Xie Tingyuan's breathing.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows, the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, and he didn't stop Lin Xingqi from leaving, and moved his wrist to start cleaning the road.

Lin Xingci followed behind Xie Tingyuan, pursed his lips and stared at Xie Tingyuan, watching him mow the grass smoothly to open the way, except for being a little unfamiliar at the beginning, he didn't look like a raw hand at all.

With Xie Tingyuan opening the way, Lin Xingci, who was following behind, didn't know how easy it was, and looked around from time to time, looking for the traces left by Ze himself last time.

It wasn't a long time since the last time I came here, and the marks engraved on the tree were still there, so Lin Xingci pointed out the location to Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan did not hesitate, and started to open the way according to the direction pointed out by Lin Xingci.

The two had a clear division of labor, and after a quarter of an hour or so, Lin Xingci saw the last familiar sign, and said to Xie Tingyuan with a smile: "It's here, and you'll be there when you walk in." "

Huh? Xie Tingyuan looked ahead, and there was nothing special except for the same tree: "In front?" "

Yes, walk in and you're there. Lin Xingci nodded, he vaguely saw the branch he planted there last time: "Right there, I also planted a branch under that tree."

Xie Tingyuan looked in the direction that Lin Xingci pointed, he didn't see the branch described by Lin Xingci, and a thought appeared in his heart, could it be that this place could only be seen by Lin Xingci?

Lin Xingci brought Xie Tingyuan back here, and he wouldn't have thought that Xie Tingyuan couldn't see here.

Xie Tingyuan controlled his speed, drove the road to the tree that left the mark, and stopped, he didn't see the place Lin Xingci said, there were still lush and tall trees in front of him.

Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan stop at the entrance, stepped forward in confusion, and patted him lightly on the shoulder: "What's wrong."

Xie Tingyuan looked sideways at Lin Xingci: "It's okay."

Lin Xingci looked Xie Tingyuan up and down carefully, pursed his lips, it is estimated that this person saw that he was injured and lying in the place where he was a little injured?

The hand is faster than the brain, Lin Xingci reached out and pulled Xie Tingyuan and took him inside.

He is already well, and the past has passed, and this place can be regarded as the place where he and Xie Tingyuan met, and it is still quite meaningful... Right?

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and pulled the hand of his wrist, his eyes heavy.

Lin Xingci led Xie Tingyuan in front, and just after taking two steps, Xie Tingyuan suddenly felt that the space around him was floating, and when he looked up and looked around again, he found that the surrounding environment had changed.

This is a place that Xie Tingyuan has never seen before, and the air around him is conducive to the cultivation of his internal strength, it is simply a holy place for practicing martial arts.

The environment is also unusually quiet, and the sunlight shines on all the plants.

Xie Tingyuan's heart was full of shock, there was such a magical place.