Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows: "I bought my own things, what's wrong."

"It's all a family, since you've bought so much, there must be no shortage of me, right?" He Hua's nose moved, asked about the fragrance of the noodles, and her heart was sour: "Even the noodles are done."

Lin Xing resigned, it turned out that he didn't want to give: "Of course you can't give if you don't want to give."

Seeing that Lin Xingci was so easy to speak, He Hua's careful thoughts began to flood again, and her eyes kept glancing at Lin Xingci's kitchen: "I don't see that there is no adult in your family, you must not know how to do it after buying things for so many years, Auntie will help you make some." As

he spoke, he wanted to take a bunch of people to Lin Xingci's kitchen, but he didn't seem to have thought about whether Lin Xingci was willing to let them in.

Lin Xingci squinted, and when he was about to speak, he didn't know what was going on, He Hua, who had originally come over, was pushed by something, stepped back a lot, and fell a dog eating.

He Hua stood up and crossed her waist and was about to say a curse to Lin Xing, but she couldn't say a word when she was killed by Xie Tingyuan's cold gaze.

In the yard, the sun was shining on them, but they couldn't warm up, and the feeling of chills on their backs lingered.

He Hua couldn't say anything when she opened her mouth.

Lin Xingci didn't care about He Hua's state: "If you don't give it, go to the lieutenant with me, and let the lieutenant chief give us a fair trip." "

It's not negotiable.

He Hua saw Lin Xing's iron-hearted appearance, and no matter how mad Xie Tingyuan's gaze was, he stared at him and shouted: "You are dreaming!"

Lin Xingci shrugged: "Either give money and food, or go to the chief to break it."

He Hua was so angry when she saw that Lin Xingci looked soft and hard and didn't eat, and finally snorted coldly and went back with the people she invited.

Seeing the people leaving, Lin Xingci also relaxed, looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was standing in front, and said, "The face is good."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Okay." After speaking, he didn't follow Lin Xing to resign,

but went to the courtyard to wash his hands.

Lin Xingci came out with a bowl, and Xie Tingyuan also came in just after washing his hands, and the two just collided.

Lin Xingci used chopsticks to mix the noodles without looking up: "The noodles are on the stove, remember to mix them." "

Hmm.

Lin Xingci sat on the table and ate noodles leisurely, but the table was a little shaky and could not bear the force, and it was inconvenient to keep padding things.

When will I ask Aunt Lu if there is anyone in the village who knows how to carpenter, he wants to build a new table, and the cabinet can be made bigger.

In the kitchen, Xie Tingyuan looked at the obvious more noodles than Lin Xingci, and his eyes were surging with thoughts.

Lin Xingci ate most of the bowl of noodles, but he didn't see Xie Tingyuan coming, Lin Xingci looked at the door several times between eating noodles, and just when he was about to go to the kitchen to take a look, Xie Tingyuan came over with a bowl.

The noodles in his bowl had already been mixed, and Lin Xing stopped paying attention to him when he saw someone coming, and lowered his head to finish eating the remaining noodles.