Multigrain, brown rice, millet flour? "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded, and took out a few cakes for Aunt Lu by the way, planning to let her take them back to taste.

Aunt Lu handed over the cake and hurriedly shook her head: "No, there is no shortage of food at Auntie's house."

Lin Xingci shook his head, he also knew what Aunt Lu was worried about, but these cakes didn't use too much batter, and most of the bags were left: "Auntie, don't worry that this cake won't use too much batter, it won't be enough, and I won't be able to make it if it weren't for the food given by Auntie." Aunt

Lu didn't refuse in the end, and went back with five pieces of bread to prepare to try according to Lin Xingci.

After sending Aunt Lu away, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan returned to the room to prepare for dinner.

The dishes were all from last night, and there wasn't a lot left, and the two of them rolled two cakes and ate them.

After Lin Xingci finished cleaning up the dishes and chopsticks, he poured the medicine in the back basket into the wooden basin he brought over, and prepared to go out with the back basket on his back.

"You can use whatever you want. After leaving these words, Lin Xingci disappeared into the house.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the direction Lin Xingci left and fell into thought, he felt that Lin Xingci seemed to be angry, but he couldn't find the reason why he was angry.

In fact, Lin Xingci just thought of the reality of this world, and he didn't react for a while, he is from modern times, and sometimes his thoughts are different from those of this era, such as taking Xie Tingyuan back to the village.

If the people brought back were some of the most vicious people, it is estimated that the whole village would suffer, and the story of the farmer and the snake would have to be guarded against.

What kind of person Xie Tingyuan is, he is not sure now, and he will have to find out little by little in the process of getting along in the future.

After that, if you see someone again, you have to weigh it, the first time you didn't bring the wicked back is lucky, but if the person who brought it back is not right-minded, it will be a catastrophe.

After Lin Xingci thought about it, the whole person relaxed, and walked briskly towards Xiaogaoshan.

Xiao Gaoshan still has enough firewood, and the people in the village cut down all the big trees that affect the growth of the small trees below, so there is no situation where there is a bald area here and a dense area there.

Lin Xingci also did what he could, cutting down all dead trees, and at the same time picking up some dead trees that fell on the ground.

After a while, Lin Xingci picked up a basket full of backs, and he also found traces of small animals in the vicinity, and when he thought of animals, Lin Xingci thought of meat.

After coming here for a few days, the meat eaten is still a small piece given by Aunt Lu, Lin Xingci is also quite greedy for meat, if you can catch game, it is equivalent to being able to open meat at night, but it is said that the animals in Xiaogaoshan are clever.

Lin Xingci stared at the traces on the ground and squinted, then put down the back basket and began to dig a pit in the ground, he wanted to make a trap to catch game, but even if he used a trap, it was five or five open, and there was no guarantee that he would be able to catch it.

Lin Xingci inserted a sharpened wooden stick at the bottom of the hole, leaving enough height from the ground to the bottom of the cave, and the falling game could not be moved without dying.