Lin Xing pursed his lips, relieved that he was really a little Xi unaccustomed to being stared at like this: "I'm almost enough, I can eat as much as I want."

After speaking, Lin Xingci continued to roll a cake for himself and bit it slowly.

Eat so little?

Xie Tingyuan took advantage of Lin Xingci's attention to eating, looked at him quietly, and finally came to the conclusion that it was no wonder that he was so thin when he ate.

Lin Xingci didn't know how he ate two to be full, and it was estimated that the appetite of this body was not big, and he couldn't eat more.

Xie Tingyuan didn't eat all the remaining cakes, there were still more than ten cakes left on the plate, and most of the fried dandelions and sauerkraut were left.

Seeing that there were so many dishes left on the table, Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, he thought that he would eat all these dishes, but he didn't expect that there were so many left.

After reading the remaining dishes on the table, Lin Xingci turned his head to look at Xie Tingyuan who was sitting in the chair and asked, "Have you eaten enough?"

Xie Tingyuan didn't know where to take out a square towel and wiped his boy carefully.

"Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded, and at the same time put away the square scarf.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan's appearance didn't seem to be a lie, so he took the cake on the table to the kitchen and put it in the cabinet, and Xie Tingyuan also helped Lin Xingci serve the same dish as before, and followed behind him.

"Thank you. Lin Xingci didn't refuse Xie Tingyuan's help, why should he go twice if he could go once.

When Xie Tingyuan nodded and was about to leave, Lin Xingci, who was putting vegetables in the cabinet, suddenly spoke again: "There is hot water in the pot, and the wooden basin for washing is on the shelf in the yard."

Xie Tingyuan paused, looked back at Lin Xingci, who was looking into the cabinet with his feet on his feet, and pursed his lips, how did he find out that he wanted to wash?

Xie Tingyuan thought about it for a while, he didn't seem to show it very obviously, at most, he wiped his hands with a handkerchief and rinsed his mouth with water, was he so careful?

In fact, Lin Xingci will say this only because he is Xi to washing twice in the morning and evening, and now there is one more person at home, so he can't wash himself and leave him alone, and Xie Tingyuan also seems to love cleanliness.

After not getting an answer for a long time, Lin Xingci closed the cabinet door and looked back at Xie Tingyuan, and saw that he was standing at the door without moving, Lin Xingci reacted, this person is still injured, could it be that his body can't bear it?

Thinking that he actually asked a patient to light a fire for himself, Lin Xingci gasped, hurriedly strode forward to Xie Tingyuan's side, and asked nervously: "It's okay, if you don't feel well, go to bed to rest first!"

Xie Tingyuan was thinking about things, and only came back to his senses when he heard the clear young man's voice in his ears, and turned his head to look at the boy standing beside him with a panicked expression: "Huh? What's wrong.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan carefully, except that his face was still pale and bloodless, it seemed that there was no other difference from when he was cooking on the fire just now.

However, for the sake of insurance, Lin Xingci still planned to let him go back to bed and lie down, and invite a doctor to come back when he went to the market, even if the doctor here is still growing, it is better to have a doctor to see a doctor than not.