man closed his eyes and nodded, "Well, you wait for me down there first."

Lin Xingci thought for a while, then let go of the person and let him lean against the small tree on the side, and then put the back basket on his back on the ground, and then jumped down when he saw the position, and after standing firmly, he took off the back basket and put it back on his back, looking up at the man.

The man opened his eyes and looked down at the person standing below, he didn't look very old, and his appearance could only be regarded as delicate, but those eyes were good-looking, and when he looked at him, it seemed that the whole world could only see him.

Retracted his gaze and directly lifted the internal force and jumped down.

Seeing Lin Xingci's heartbeat, he was afraid that he would vomit blood and fall down directly if he jumped down, but fortunately this scene did not happen, and the man stood firmly on the ground, but his face became even paler.

"It's okay. Lin Xingci immediately stepped forward to support the person.

The man shook his head: "It's okay."

Lin Xingci looked at the man, and saw that his face was just a little paler, and he could still stand without falling: "Can you still hold on?" The

man felt his body and nodded, "Hmm."

Lin Xingci carried the person again and walked in the direction of his own home: "My house is not close to here.

"Well, that's fine. The man closed his eyes as if he was adjusting his body, and then Lin Xingci felt that the weight on his body had decreased a lot, and it seemed that the man had stood up on his own.

In this way, Lin Xingci's burden is not so big, the whole person is a lot lighter, and he walks faster.

However, it still took a lot of time to bring people out of the mountains, and by the time the two of them officially set out on their way back, it was already dark.

Lin Xing walked on the road with difficulty as the man excused himself, and at the same time complained about his behavior in his head. Now he can't eat enough himself, and when his accommodation is still average, he can't think much of bringing one back.

Sure enough, the appearance is harmful, and the handsome guy is wrong!

Lin Xingci made a deep reflection on his Yan Dog's behavior, and the man who was framed by Lin Xingci was also observing Lin Xingci, obviously how thin a person was, and he didn't look like a peasant child who had done things and went to the field, how tenacious he was, and he didn't think about giving up until now.

Thinking of this, the man seemed to think of something, his expression suddenly became cold, and the air around him seemed to be a little colder.

Lin Xingci also shuddered, and looked around suspiciously, why did it suddenly become cold, he didn't shiver in the mountains, could it be that the temperature outside at night would be lower than the temperature in the mountains?

However, the temperature soon returned to the previous temperature, and there was only this moment, Lin Xingci thought that he felt wrong, and continued to walk towards his house with people.

By the time Lin Xingci brought people home, it was already dark, and the moon was hanging high in the sky emitting a cold light.

"Whew. Lin Xingci used his last bit of strength, opened the door and brought the person into the house, and after throwing him on the bed, he also collapsed on the bed: "I'm really tired."

After the

man was thrown by Lin Xingci, his originally slightly better complexion turned white again, and the originally gentle internal force became chaotic again.