PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate

Start from the beginning

I got down on my knees in front of her, and she widened her legs to come onto display for me. She was beautiful. I put my hands on her knees, finding her looking at me. "Um-" my heart raced a little. "Rhea- tell me what you like." I said.

Rhea smiled softly. "Anything. Kiss me, lick me, finger me." She told me. "Anything you want to give me, Kat. I'll take from you."

I got more comfortable between her legs and started by putting a kiss on her inner thigh, then looking at her. Her breath caught, and it gave me some confidence, to put a few more kisses up her thighs higher.

I loved these tattoos... I kissed them.

With one more look up to Rhea, the way her cheeks were blushed and she was biting her bottom lip, that gave me confidence.

I put a kiss on her folds.

Rhea moaned in pleasure. "I didn't know you were such a tease, Kat." She smiled in pleasure.

I didn't want to tease her, I wanted to just please her. So using my tongue, I flattened it from the bottom near her entrance to all the way up the top.

Rhea groaned as I did it. She tasted incredible, I settled in more between her legs and did it again with my tongue. Swiping it up and through her slick folds. "I love this." I whispered, and I tried something and sucked on the flesh, just softly.

Rhea gasped. "Fuck.... Kat. I love y-" her words fades into a moan when I pressed a finger inside her. Curling it like i did before to her. I paired that with flicking my tongue against her softly, in a spot that had her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

I could feel her getting wetter by the second, beginning to drip on the couch beneath her, and sliding down my chin. But I couldn't get enough.

I pressed two fingers inside her, making her back arch. "Don't stop, Kat... oh my god." Rhea moaned. "I'm gonna- I'm so close." She smiled with pleasure.

I wanted to taste her release, so I kept a steady pace, knowing she must be enjoying this right now. I whispered between my tongue. "Please, Rhea."

That must have broke her. Her hands came on to tug a little on my hair, and her head rolled back, moans releasing.

I slowly licked her through it, until her thighs steadied and her back relaxed. Until her breaths came back and eventually her eyes fluttered open.

Then I licked her straight through again, just once to taste her again. That had Rhea smiling at me and her thighs shivering. "Relax..." she said gently. "You're really good at that." She complimented.

"Spasibo." I whispered my thanks and she guided me up and to straddle her hips. "Hi."

"Hey, gorgeous..." Rhea replied tiredly and wrapped her arms around my waist, settling them on my hips. "I hope you're not feeling... rejected. Or that I don't want you. Or that I'm using you. Or-"

I shook my head. "I don't feel like that at all."

Rhea closed her mouth. "Good. Because that's not the case. I want to-" Rhea licked her bottom lip. "I want to fuck you so bad... I wanna taste you so bad. I really do... I think I'm- Im not nervous to do that, I know you'll enjoy it. But I'm nervous, because I want it to be special. I want you to remember it."

I grinned. "Rhea. You could do it on the kitchen floor and I'd remember it." I put my hands around her neck. "I don't care where you want to do it. But- I want to do it anywhere. Literally anywhere and anytime. The sooner the better."

Rhea smirked. "Getting so desperate for me..."

I decided to toy around with her, feeling playful. "I'm desperate to orgasm for the first time. If you don't want to do it, Rhea. I'm sure I can easily find someone else to-"

Rhea cleared her throat. "That's not happening. You'll be finishing for the first time against my mouth, Kat. I can promise you that." Rhea wasn't smiling, she looked a little annoyed, and that's what I wanted.

"I know." I told her.

Time jump.

Later than night, I was on the toilet when I noticed something I hadn't seen in- a long time.

I didn't really know where Rhea put things for it... nor could I really go out and ask her.

I swallowed and knocked on the bathroom door loudly. "Rhea!" I called as loud as I could. Maybe 10 seconds passed before I heard her by the door, going to open it. I put my hand on it to stop her. "Wait! Where do you put like- your tampons or something?"

Rhea replied. "Why?"

Why? She was asking why?

Then she added. "You don't know? You would have had to have a period by now, Kat. You've been here a while, right?"

I didn't like talking through the door, so I cracked it open slightly so she could just see my head, and I could see her face too. She looked concerned.

"I haven't had my period in- a few years." I tell her. "I got it back."

Rheas eyebrows creased. "You haven't been getting your period? Kat..."

"It's ok. That means it's good right? I'm healthier?" I check.

Rhea looks sad, but she nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad you got it back." She told me where they were kept and I sorted it out. "I'm really happy your getting healthier here. I promise you'll keep it."

It certainly made me feel healthier. More human. More like a woman.

And I just hoped her promise was true.