PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate

Start from the beginning

Rheas hands stopped. "Kat..." she whispered. "You're meeting every single need of mine, and more, don't worry about that. You literally calm my entire body down just being in the same room as me."

I couldn't help but smile. "But you must want to- want to finish? Right? Like you know what it feels like, it's good, I want to make you feel good." I tell her. "I want to touch you." I admit.

Rhea grins. "I know you do."

"So let me." I sit up.

Rhea grins more. "Maybe later..."

She kept massaging my feet for minutes. Going between feet and working on my heels. Than the soles again. Up the sides and she eventually had worked her way up my calves. She added a lotion, and her fingers were gliding up my skin.

I'd offered to rub her if she was sore, but she said she wanted to do this.

I had my eyes closed, enjoying her touch and the massage, when I looked down at her softly. "Hey... Whenever you wanted to tell me about that ring. You can. I'll listen." I did my best to assure her.

Rheas eyes softened up at me. Then she cleared her throat. "His name was Matt." She confessed.

Oh, she was doing this right now.

Matt.

"Or, he is known as Buddy by a lot of people, I guess." Rhea shrugged, and I listened as intensely as I could. "We were engaged for maybe... 4 months." Rhea shrugged. "We broke up nearly a year ago, I wanna say."

"How long were you together for?" I ask curiosity.

Rhea thinks a second. "About 2 years."

I didn't want to pressure her into answering but she was opening up, so I asked her. "Why did you break up?" I ask softly.

Rhea let out a heavy breath. "It was already not great. He was really jealous all the time. Complained that I wasn't paying him enough attention, just things like that. One night, after a show, I came straight back home after it. Travelling 4 hours on a plane in the early morning to spend some time with him before I had to go again." Rhea cleared her throat. "When I got back home... He had someone else in- well, my house." Rhea finished. Not going on, because I can imagine how painful it must be.

"I'm so sorry." I tell her. I can't even picture her face after she had to see that. "That's not your fault, you know right?"

Rhea nods. "I know." She squeezed my feet and climbed up beside me. "Sorry to dampen the mood, but, that's the story of that."

I snuggled into her side, hugging her tightly around the waist. "I'd never do anything like that to you." I told her.

"I know, Kat. I've never once thought you would." Rhea replied. "Don't worry about-"

I look up at her. "You can't tell me to not worry about that. I want you to not worry about that. You're too nice, Rhea."

Rhea smiled cutely at me. "You make me forget about the entire thing... Princess, I'm not worrying about anything."

I lean up to press my lips against hers, which faded into a smile against her lips. But Rhea wasn't smile, she was looking at my lips like she wanted more.

"Rhea... Can I touch you now?" I ask hopeful.

"I'll do you one better." Rhea smiled back. I looked down to where she was pulling her pants off her legs. Completely naked... "Taste me, Kat. You deserve to taste me."

I looked at her face. "Are you sure?"

Rhea nodded. "Before I change my mind would be nice." She said.