Broken heart and Broken soul

The animals of the wild are noble and fair
They only take lives when they need to eat or share
But man is the one who inflicts endless woe
 On his fellow beings, whom he treats as his foe
H tortures their bodies and minds with his tools

He laughs at their agony, he breaks all the rules

He claims to be superior, but he is the worse
For he is the only one who tortures for sport

In the quiet of the night, a troubling event, sarcastically named 'Suhagraat,' unfolded like a dark introduction.

It was a story of suffering that was beginning to shape her sadness. Her grief, still inactive after what she faced, was ready to emerge in the harsh reality of her life, much like a seed waiting for the cold of winter.Caught in this terrifying drama, Bondita fought back, her spirit filled with a strong objection to the disturbing occurrences of the previous night.

This brave woman, her spirit lit with resistance, was keenly aware of the hidden traps laid by Sampoorna and Dr. Somnath.     

Their sinister aim?

To turn her life into a living nightmare. Like puppet masters pulling strings, they intended to take control of her destiny, reducing her to a mere gear in their cruel machine. Her life, once filled with bright colors of joy and innocence, was now being covered with the dark shades of sadness and betrayal.
Under the irregular light of the moon, her world was becoming a maze of falsehoods, where every corner hid a deadly snake, ready to attack. This somber situation reflected the foreboding signs of her impending disaster.
The players in this grim drama wore masks of deception, their true selves hidden under layers of lies, creating a spectacle more terrifying than the scariest winter night.

Doesn't a snake hiss before it attacks?

Can anyone truly see under the mask?

The answers are lost in the maze of deception. The paradox of her life was that in her search for freedom, she found herself more trapped in the maze. In contrast to her past, her present was a discordant symphony of sorrow, a contradiction of a life full of joy. The peak of her life had led to an anticlimax, a sudden fall from innocent joy to a life filled with fear.

Here's the twist: the puppet master themselves were a puppet, tangled in the threads of their own destiny.

In this pastoral town of Tulsipur, Bondita had once envisioned a life as serene as a still lake, a kaleidoscope of joy and peace. Yet, her dreams now littered the landscape, akin to pieces of shattered glass, each shard a cruel mirror reflecting the broken fragments of her aspirations.

 Sampoorna, the erstwhile ally, had transformed, like a caterpillar into a moth, into a daunting adversary. A life marked by calamity had shaped Sampoorna into an adamantine force, as unyielding as a diamond forged in the earth's fiery belly.

Grief had been her constant companion, a shadow that never left her side, while Saurabh, the erstwhile beacon of her life, was snatched from her embrace all too soon.

The bitter barbs of Surmani during her widowhood were like venomous snakes, adding to her wounds. Stripped of everything, the mantle of being a mother and wife to a man battling his mental demons had eclipsed the memory of Bondita's warm welcome into the family, like a solar eclipse overshadows the sun.