Chapter 26 ~ Devil Take the Hindmost

Ryleigh's POV
I groggily opened my eyes and slowly sat up, my head throbbing and my entire body hurting. I looked around at my new surroundings and found that I was in a small, unfamiliar room. I was laying on a very uncomfortable bed, which was the only thing in the room besides a door that led to what I assumed was a bathroom. "Where am I?" I whispered to myself, slowly turning my head to gaze at my new room.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear footsteps coming towards the room, but the sound of someone slowly clapping soon caught my attention.

"Well, well, well. Look who's finally awake" Christine sneered evilly, causing my heart rate to speed up rapidly.

"W-what do you w-want, Christine? Haven't you already d-done enough?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"No, I haven't!" She cried, an insane fire in her eyes. "I want him, that's what I want! And I will get him! After all, he'll do anything to save his precious 'Angel.'"

"W-what are you g-going to d-do to m-me?" I asked, my throat dry.

"That decision is to be made by your lover. You see, he will say that he loves me, or else..."

"Or else w-what?"

"You will be put into one of your beloved one's torture chambers" she replied, a sadistic tone evident in her voice.

"Torture me all you want, he'll never love you!" I screamed, a newfound fire igniting inside of me.

"Ah, but that would be too easy. I'll leave you now, but I will come back when your lover decides to come and find you."

Erik's POV
I heard Ryleigh whisper my name and somehow I knew she was in trouble. I ran up to her room and saw that she was gone. I felt myself become infuriated when I realized that Christine probably had something to do with it. I growled angrily as I made sure my lasso was in my pocket before I went to go search for Ryleigh. Having no idea where she was, I tried not to panic as I made my way through secret passages in the hallways. I came across a small bedroom and heard movement inside. This gave me a small amount of hope, so I carefully crept over to the door.

***Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I've been at music camp! It was so much fun omg 😱😭💕 anyways, here's some more demon Christine. I hope you enjoy! 😂😏

-O.G. (TotalPhangirl)