SEVENTEEN | THE LUST TRIANGLE

**A/N: I went back to do a quick edit on Chapter 16 & ended up adding a little bit to their sex scene, so it may be worth another read! The next sex scene's gonna be a little more kinky. Not sure how y'all feel about a degradation kink, but that's gonna be a part of it so...I hope it brings you pleasure...of various sorts. ;)

"Miss Sinclair, don't forget about our work session at the end of class."

Jade stared down at Jonathon from her desk with narrow eyes as she replayed his earlier words in the back of her mind. He had just finished giving his lecture for the day and dismissed class, and everyone around her was shuffling to gather their things before heading out.

A small group of students said goodbye to Jonathon as they exited the room, and he waved politely as they passed him—though his eyes quickly shifted back up towards his star pupil.

The two hadn't seen each other all weekend long.

That Friday evening, Jade had Jonathon drop her back off on campus after they cooked and ate some dinner together. He had told Jade she could spend the night, but Jade had never done a sleepover before and thought it might be best for her to take some time to process everything.

She didn't have any regrets by any means, but she was slightly overwhelmed by the events that had unfolded. She had never before experienced sex in the way she had with Jonathon, and she just needed to sit with it on her own for a little while before facing him again.

And now, here the unlikely pair was after two days of no contact—having an intense staredown riddled with sexual tension, alone in the room where everything first started.

Jonathon finally looked away as the only other student left in the room brushed past him, and he turned his head to watch the guy leave. He walked carefully towards the door, and the sound of the lock turning echoed throughout the room. He remained where he was for a moment before turning and redirecting his attention back on Jade—taking slow steps in the direction of his desk.

The classroom had been empty for nearly a full minute now, but the silent eye contact resumed.

Eventually, one side of Jade's mouth curved upward as she reached down with one arm to retrieve her backpack. She lifted herself out of her desk with ease, slinging her bag gracefully over one shoulder, and began her elegant decline down the stairs towards Jonathon. His eyes trailed all around her face and body, though they never left her as she approached.

Once she had reached him at the bottom, she lazily gripped her backpack strap before slowly lowering it off her shoulder to let it flop onto the floor.

"You wanted to see me after class?" she said innocently with a tilted head, though the look in her eyes was anything but sweet.

Jonathon peered down at her with dark eyes and a clenched jaw, "Jade Sinclair, must I remind you how much I hate when you misbehave in my classroom?"

Jade crossed her arms over her chest, looking up at him with a devilish smirk on her face, "Hmm?"

When Jonathon continued to glare down at her, she batted her eyelashes, "Professor DuPont, I would never intentionally try to disrupt you during class. After all, you are my favorite teacher."

"Is that so?" he questioned, taking a step closer.

"Of course," Jade nodded, but she was surprised when Jonathon reached out and grabbed her firmly by the jaw. He tilted her chin so that she was looking straight up at him, and he leaned his face down so that she was forced to look into his rage-filled eyes.

"Then why the fuck did you show up to my class without panties on?"

"I forgot?" she suggested before casting him another satisfied smirk, but her bullshitting only caused him to tighten his grip on her.