Yours, Mine, Ours

*Jess's POV*
I continue to nurse my little girl. Her legs continue to twitch after having so many orgasms. I rock her back and forth while Mark rubs her legs. I never knew my heart could love so much.
"Mark," I begin, "do you think you could help me get the baby ready for bed?"
"Of course I can! I'd love nothing more!" He exclaims. Hadleigh hands him one of Layla's diapers. "Here ya go, Daddio!" She chuckles. He gives her a kiss on the lips. I position Layla upwards, which causes her to whine.

"Awe, it's ok, pumpkin. Daddy just needs to put you in a diaper so you don't have another accident!" I say. Layla buries her face in her hands.
"That's right," he says, "I need my little baby to stay dry! Cmon baby, open those legs up. Let me diaper you."
She squeals and opens her legs. Mark bends down and kisses her shivering thighs. He places a fluffy diaper underneath her bum, and she giggles.
"Such a cute baby," he whispers. She eats up this attention.

*Mark's POV*I absolutely am in heaven right now

*Mark's POV*
I absolutely am in heaven right now. I love caring for a little one. I put warm lotion on my hands and spread it around Layla's thighs. She continues to shake and giggle. I press down on her little button, which makes her squeal.
"Daddy! You pressed the giggle button!" Hadleigh yells.
"Oops," I chuckle. I give her a wink.
I sprinkle the baby powder all over Layla's core. I pull the diaper over her and make sure it's nice and snug. I give it a pat, and Layla giggles.
"Oh, I almost forgot! Jessica, I promised I'd give Layla some cuddles before we go!"
"Oh, really? Well then, baby girl, I guess you need to climb up in his arms now, don't you?"
"Dada!" Layla squeals. My heart skips a beat hearing her call me that. I open my arms and embrace her. I cradle her like an infant and put a pacifier in her mouth. She just coos. She's definitely deep in little space.
"Awww," the three of us say in unison. Hadleigh brushes Layla's hair back from her face and kisses her little forehead.

"Hadleigh, do you think you could get the baby a bottle?" Jessica asks. My eyes brighten.
"Oh, yes ma'am! Absolutely! I'll be right back!" Hadleigh runs to the kitchen and back, handing me the bottle.
"Oh. Look what sissy brought you," I say. Layla giggles and chrips, "baba, Dabdy!"
"Jesus fuck you're so cute," I say. I place the bottle in her mouth and continue to rock her. Jessica nuzzles up to me and we stare at our baby in awe. Hadleigh just watches in amazement.

This is what contentment is. I see Layla's eyes fall heavy, and the bottle empties. I gently lay her down on her pillow.
"Thanks so much for everything, Jess," I whisper.
Jessica kisses my lips. "Of course. You guys text me when you get home safely. Merry Christmas"
She places a kiss on Hadleigh's head.
"Bye bye Mama Jesse!" She whispers.
"Goodbye, my dear," Jessica responds.

We sneak out the back trying not to wake the baby.

——
"Well that was fun, wasn't it Had?" I ask my baby girl.
"Oh, Daddy I feel so happy for you! And me!"
"Be honest with me, love. How did you feel during all of that?"
"Well, Daddy, it was all so overwhelming. But I can handle it. I'm your good girl! And I love Jesse and Baby Lala. I love them so much! And I love you! And I think it's fun that we all love each other." Hadleigh climbs up on top of my hips in the bed.
"You certainly are my good girl, Had. But I want you to know that if you're ever uncomfortable, please say something. Daddy is always yours first and he's here to protect you, even though you're such a big girl!" I tickle her sides gently. Hadleigh rolls over and faces me.
"I love you , Daddy," she whispers
"Daddy loves you more"

——
*Layla's POV*
Last night was such a rush. So many things happened, and I'm still on a high.

I never thought I'd be comfortable in a poly dynamic. But the amount of trust I have for Jessica... I know she'll never leave me. And I know that I'm always her number one.

"Jesse?" I ask. Mommy wakes up.
"Good morning, my love," she whispers. She leans over and kisses my lips. "How are you feeling from last night?"
"I feel so good, Mommy!"
"I'm so glad pumpkin. Do you want to talk about everything that went on? I want to make sure you're okay and you're comfortable with everything. Would that be ok if you could process with me?"
"Absolutely. I can be a big girl and process with you for sure."
"Good girl. Now, are you sure this is what you want? I want you to know that you can communicate with me. If you're ever uncomfortable, you have to let me know."
"I know, babe. I know. And I will. I'm honestly okay. I think it's great because we have two more people that love us. I don't know that I'd want to be in relationships besides ours, but I'd be open to the dynamics of having a caregiver and a "sister".  I'm really excited to try this out. I know that I'm your #1. And you're mine. And I know that's not going to change, right?"
"I'm so proud of you, my girl. You're absolutely right. You are my baby forever and always— no matter who comes into the picture. You're still my Lala. And your happiness, safety, and comfort are my priority."
I snuggle into her arms and lay my head on her chest.
"Layla, would you like to have a day just the two of us today? We can do anything you want! Just a Mommy and Layla day." Jess asks.
"I like that, babe. And i love you so much!"
"I love you too, my girl!"