21 Trips Around the Sun

* Jess's POV*
"Wake up, princess," I whisper in Layla's ears.
"Hmmm? Mmmm," she groans as she turns over.
"Oh, Lala... today is a special day, though. Don't you remember?" I chuckle.
"M-m-mmmommyyyyy"
"Awh... you know I'm not going to let you sleep anymore. It's your 21st birthday, kitten!"
"Ugh," she moans.
"Oh, what's wrong with you, grumpy butt? You're 21 now! You're legal! Mommy can take you out now. Aren't you excited?"
" but, mommy, that's the thing. I don't want to go out. I don't want to be 21. I want to stay mommy's baby forever" she whines.
" Aw, Layla. You are Mommy's baby forever. Always. No matter how old you get!"
"But Mommy... I not wanna be an adult. I wanna stay little!" She covers the blankets over her head. I tug at them, but she won't let go.
"Layla..." no response. "Lala... Who's Mommy's good girl? Hmm? Wheeeere's the baby?"
I hear her giggle. "Wheeeere's Mommy's little baby? Oh no! Mommy can't find Layla! I guess I have to have help from the TICKLE MONSTER!"
"Eeek! Mommy noooo!" She squeals. I gently tickle her tummy as she undoes the blankets. I take her face in my hands and give her a big birthday kiss. I move my hand over towards her diaper.
"*gasp*! You're right, Lala! Oh my goodness! Mommy is so silly. You are a little bitty baby! Yes you are! Mommy is so proud of her little girl for wetting her little diaper! Good baby, Lala. Good baby!"
Layla giggles and makes sweet noises. I continue to gently tickle here. God...

We've been together for a little over a year now

We've been together for a little over a year now. My little princess is now celebrating her second birthday with me. But she is my little bitty baby. We have decided against getting her a car for the moment. She doesn't mind sharing mine, and I don't mind sharing it with her. I fall more in love with her each day. We bought my engagement ring last month, and she picked out something super pretty for her Mommy. She makes me so so proud. Nothing in this world could make me not love her. Ever. She brightens my day every time we sing together... giggle together.. read together. I love her with all that I am and ever will be.

"C'mon you... get uppies! Mommy wants to give you a birthday present!
"Ugh... Mommy... I told you not to—"
"Little girl. Look at me," I say sternly. "Get up. Now." Layla quickly gets up and runs in front of me. She kneels before me (I don't know where she's gotten this submissive attitude from, but sometimes it's cute).
"Yes, Mommy. Yes ma'am," she whispers as she looks into my eyes.
"Silly girl, you don't have to kneel or do any of that silly stuff. While I think it's flattering, it's not required."
She giggles and starts kissing my legs.
"Hey, you! That tickles!" I laugh. Then it turns into a tickling battle. Time filled with giggles. Sweet little girl giggles. I finally manage to get her up on the bed for a diaper change.
"Awh, someone is super wet this morning! Such a good girl, wetting her diaper like a baby. I regress my little one as much as I can. I know she's upset about turning into an "adult". But she's always my little bitty baby. I'm going to do my best to make 21 the greatest year of her life.