Toy Story

*Jess's POV*

Before the wedding, I took it upon myself to do a little bit of shopping for me and my girl. Layla was home writing papers, and Mark, Hadleigh, and i went to this amazing sex shop downtown.
Oh, we bought so many things!

Handcuffs, feathers, duct tape, edible panties, fuck machine, lube, you name it. Anything we could think of... we bought it.

Layla didn't want to go anywhere for a honeymoon. She's always been my little homebody. She just wants to spend a week in little space. No work. No school. Just she and I together. No interruptions. And I plan on making her feel just like the good little girl she truly is.

*Layla's POV*
Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Small. Intimate. Beautiful. I'm so excited for the week where I am required to just be a baby from Sunday to next Sunday night. Mommy says she has a "surprise" for me.

She carries me over the threshold of our sweet little home. I hear Tigger "mew" at the sight. I giggle and Mommy kisses my nose. "Good girl," she whispers. I get butterflies in my tummy. She quickly puts me down, as I'm still quite heavy for her. She's gotten so much stronger. She wants to pick me up and carry me, but it's just not very feasible.
She pops a white pacifier in my mouth. There's a little decal on it of a girl in a wedding dress, and there are pearls decorated all over it. I giggle at the sight, and she kisses my forehead. She then pulls out a blindfold and fastens it around my eyes.
"Alright, little one. Mommy is going to bring you to her room for your surprise, ok?"
I giggle and nod. Mommy holds my hands and brings me to her room. We stop when we get there, and she lets go. She begins to unzip my dress, and I feel it fall around my ankles.
"Be a good girl, Layla. Let mommy take care of you. Do you trust me?" she whispers. I nod my head in excitement. Unable to see, giving her full control over me. I begin to shake and tremble. Its taken some time, but these days I feel hyper sexual. And I'm not mad about it—It's so elating. Mommy strokes my hair and kisses me. Her lips wander all over my face. She unhooks my corset and it drops to the floor. She brings me over to the bed and gently lays me down while supporting my head. I'm in nothing but my garter and little white panties. She gently pulls down the garter with her teeth, and I shiver. I feel her dainty hands pull my panties down as well. I'm then lying on the bed naked.
"Spread open those legs and arms for me, angel," she whispers. I do as she asks. I feel soft fuzzy hand cuffs go around my wrists. I then feel something hook around my ankles, and my legs spread open super wide. My little clit gets hit with cold air, and I shiver once again. I let out a small giggle and I'm greeted with a kiss.
"Mmmm.... mommy," I moan. Jessica strokes my hair and kisses my bare chest. I giggle some more through my paci. It is completely exciting not knowing what's going to happen to me.
I begin to smell something stinky... is that... weed? Mommy giggles as I wrinkle up my nose. Sometimes she smokes, but I don't really engage too often. It makes me incredibly horny; but, I feel a joint join my lips.
"Gently, Lala. Take a breath."
I do as I'm told. I let out a little cough, and I'm able to catch my breath.
"Good girl. One more," she whispers. Again, I obey, and I begin to feel floaty and relaxed.
"This is a very special strain," she whispers. "Mark grew this just for us. He says it gets Hadleigh very deep into little space... and it makes her absolutely—" she stops and I feel her hands on my clit. "... soaked."
I hear the wetness in the friction between Mommy's hands and my soft little cunt. I let out a small little whimper. Just that one soft touch makes me shiver with delight.
"Mmmm, good little girl," mommy says. I hear her open up a lock to what sounds like a very big trunk of things.
"Can you guess what mommy has?" She asks. I shake my head no. Mommy let's out a somewhat sinister giggle. I then feel soft tickles go down my legs. I moan and sigh a little bit. It feels so good even though it's so light to the touch. Mommy allows the feathers to go up and down my little body. I feel the softness make my body tingle. Across my perky buds. Up and down my wet little slit. I feel the wetness on the feathers. I whine and beg for more.

I hear mommy open up a bottle of some sort. My body is met with her hands covered in oil that smells of lavender. Her hands feel so good on my body. She starts at my shoulders and I let out sighs of pleasure.

For the next two hours, mommy rubs my body from head to toe with the oil, having me hit the joint every so often to keep the high going. Nothing has ever felt this way. I've never been so relaxed. So content. The "good girls" make me twitch and sigh. Her kisses are so tingly, like electricity. When she finishes rubbing my body, I hear the familiar sound of a buzz...

"Buzz buzz!" I giggle. Still blindfolded, still pacified.

"That's right, little baby. Mommy is going to make you feel so so good."

Mommy sits behind me and positions me up in her lap. My legs still spread apart, she lightly teases me with my wand. I feel her remove my pacifier and replace it with a bottle full of Gatorade. "Drink up, my pet. You're going to need to be hydrated for this." I feel so much electricity go through my little body. I suck the bottle and allow my cunt to relax against the familiar buzzing. My head feels so calm and fuzzy. I feel like such a little baby in mommy's arms. "There there. Good girl," mommy whispers against my ears. I whine through my bottle. So much pleasure. I've never felt so good in my life. When I finish my bottle, mommy returns my soother. I suck on it as she rubs small circles around my clit. "Mmmm-mommy," I whimper. My little cunt is so wet. I am just dripping and dripping. I feel the wetness drip all over my legs. Mommy then puts a thick diaper underneath my bum.
"Shhhh, little girl. Mommy's going to taste you now, ok?" My legs wiggle with excitement. Before I know it, mommy's hot tongue presses against my core. My hips begin to buckle, but I cannot close my legs. There is a bar of some sort blocking the way. Mommy let's out a laugh , "mmmm, going somewhere, little one? I don't think so. I need that pretty princess pussy on display. It's so small and cute just like you." Mommy continues to lick me and I whine even more. I'm completely regressed and I can't stop whining. I go nonverbal. Making incoherent baby noises as my mommy licks my sweet little princess parts. I hear her slurp my juices and... oh dear god, am I squirting? I feel sprinkles all over my legs. I feel slight pressure and I'm pushing involuntarily. "Oh, what a GOOD GIRL, you are, Lala! Cmon, give it here. Let mommy have all of it,"
I begin to cry like a baby and I can't stop pushing and clenching. I think I'm done, only to feel tight clamps around my perky little nipples. I whine even more, which causes mommy to giggle. My legs still cannot close and they are so wet. Mommy places the vibrator on my clit once again, and I jolt. I can't stop. "Mmm, someone's an awfully wiggly little infant!" I hear her say. The baby talk only intensifies the orgasm. I feel pressure as something enters my tight little hole. Mommy is fucking me now with her strap on. I bring my wrists under my chin, still cuffed together. Letting out little whimpers and cries. I've never squirted so hard before, my juices just going everywhere. It truly feels like a sprinkler hitting my legs with every thrust. I can't stop squirting.
"Oh, baby GIRL. Look at you!" Mommy says. She removes the blindfold , and I see my little messy cunt completely soaked. I whimper even more and begin to get tears in my eyes.
"Oh, sweet girl. You don't have to cry while mommy's fucking you. I think you're just SO cute taking this cock like a good girl. Just look at you making such a pretty mess! Good girl, Lala. Good baby!"
I cry and beg for more through each thrust.

*Jess's POV*
"That's right, little baby. Good girl. Keep going. Give it to mommy! Yes, that's my good girl. Good job, princess. You let it out. Awe, my peach. Look at you squirting all over your Mommy! That pretty little cunt is doing such a good job!"
I know my baby talk makes her so incredibly wet. Tears just pour down her pretty face. I know she's deep now, and she's loving it. I'm loving it too. I'm making the best kind of love to my girl. I gently wipe away the tears from my girl as I take her. I undo the leg spreader and turn her over. I spread her pretty little bum apart and expose her tight little creamy hole. She's still whining and whimpering, but I'm nowhere near finished with her. Even with cum leaking from her, I gently push her head down and take her from behind. Gently spanking her bum as she lets out her little baby sounds. "Good girl, Layla. Back up on to Mommy's cock", I say. She does as she's told . She squirts continuously. And it goes everywhere. My little sprinkler. I grab her little hips and thrust her as hard as I can. She is screaming now, and I'm here for it.
"Good girl!! Take this cock, baby! Take it! Be my good little baby and take what your mommy is giving you!"
Layla's tight hole clenches around the dildo as I thrust into her. She drops down on the bed after one final scream. I crawl next to her and kiss her lips. Tears streaming down her face, but she's smiling. I stroke her hair back behind her ears.
"Now THAT is my good girl. Mommy is so proud of you. Come here, my love"
Layla crawls into my arms and I just hold her. Such a good baby.