She points out a few flaws in their business plan and we even come up with a way to rebrand their item so that their product actually matches their ordering process.

You can say what you will about our dynamic but when we need to be, we're a really great team.

"And just like that, we just helped them double their profits."

She leans back in her chair and crosses one leg over her knee while I finish drafting the new plan.

"Well it's mainly thanks to you. I don't think anyone else would've taken the time to notice the flaw."

She shrugs.

"Don't sell yourself short. We helped them together. You should be proud."

I give her a smile and suddenly there's a knock on the door that steals our attention.

"Come in!"

The moment I see that bundle of blonde peek her head in, I instantly get an uneasy feeling.

What does she want?

"Oh there you are! I've been looking all over for you Drew."

Drew rolls her eyes slightly and stands to her feet before making her way over to Anna.

"Did you need something?"

Anna nods and shows Drew a new design she's been working on.

I try my best not to pry but the closeness between the two is rubbing me the wrong way.

Every now and then Anna's hands will wander and everything about her tone and body language is flirty.

Hell she might as well ask Drew to fuck her in front of me at this point.

"Looks good. Just leave a draft on my desk and I'll get to it after lunch."

"Ooo it is that time. Wanna grab a bite? I've got a long lunch today."

She smirks and casually adjusts Drew's tie a bit and Ive finally had enough.

"Actually, she's joining me. She owes me."

This brings both of their attention to me as I gather my things.

"Oh? Is that right? I assume you two have made up then?"

Drew's eyes widen as she looks between the two of us.

I pay her no mind.

I walk right over to Drew and wrap my arm in hers as Anna takes a step back.

"Depends on how well this lunch goes. I told her something simple would work but she insisted on going all out or something."

Anna raises a brow and focuses on Drew now who's trying to maintain a straight face but I can tell by the tightening of her arm that she's probably a bit nervous.

"And where would that be?"

Drew opens her mouth to speak but I quickly answer in her place.

"Well don't ruin the surprise! We'll fill you in when we get back but we have to get going or we'll miss the reservation. Bye!"

As if on Que, Drew opens the door and guides me to the elevator.

Along the way, we're both silent but Once the doors close and we begin our decent, she lets out a chuckle.

I raise a brow.

"And what are you laughing at?"

She shakes her head and smiles down at our arms that are still connected.