I know you want me.

Song: Heartbeat-Childish Gambino.

Chapter two I know you want me______________________

Chapter two
I know you want me
______________________

Chapter two I know you want me______________________

8:30 p.m
The Padilla house, Florida

Lately all Maya had been thinking about is Ashtray. Weird I know. But she couldn't seem to get him out her mind. She hoped that is was the same thing for Ashtray too. Well he can be a bitch but he has his reasons. But he's too fine too be a bitch.

Anyways speaking of ashtray she'd hoped to see ash at the party tonight well correction, "New Years eve party." She couldn't decide on an outfit and don't get her wrong she looks bomb in anything she puts on. Hell she even looks hot in pyjamas.

But she wanted to go all out for the party. She thought it's New Years why not wear something crazy. So she decided to call Madeleine and ask if she could come over to Madeleine's. And what do you know, with the help of Madeleine , " the fashion icon" she helped Maya pick out something amazing to wear. It would really catch Ashtray's eyes. She hoped.

Fast forward to Saturday her, Maddy and the other girls were getting ready in maddy's room.

"Guys what time does they party start?" "Uhhh 7:20" lily said as she was putting on mascara.

Maya comes out of the bathroom wearing a white two piece set with some gold bangles and gold necklace's. She had a small mini y2K purse and clear heels. Her makeup look was not simple but simple at the same time. She went heavy on the eyeliner and eyeshadow. Her curly was more curled, frizzy and more fluffy.

There were gasps all around the room and everyone was complementing her.

"Girl you look like fucking model." Madeleine says approaching her. "For real." Maya smiles " thanks guys." Maya says. "I did some good work." Maya rolls her eyes at Madeleine's remark. She puts a hand in front of Madeleine's face. "Anyway I'm gonna take a pic for the gram." Maya says walking away with her phone in hand.