Introduction

Introduction_____________________

Introduction
_____________________

Introduction_____________________

Maya Olaedo Ezzeh. Born on January 31st 2007. She was born in the U.S but ethically, she's Nigerian. Since birth she's been very shy and timid. She's always been on her own, up until her teen years where she started acting pretty wild. But her parents death play a big part in her transition.

A few years before her parents died, They were involved in the drug dealing business. But they got out of it a few years before they died.

She loved them dearly and she was also an only child. So she had to go to foster care.

She bounced from house to house, until she landed with her aunt and her cousin and started living with them. Her cousin, kali Thompson, was a drug addict, so sometimes she was never really home. Which made her other aunt "Leslie Thompson" send her to her aunt in the other side of Florida. Kali was either out buying drugs, or out partying with her friends. Her aunt didn't care about her for some reason.

Whenever Maya tried to talk or start a conversation with either of them they'd both ignore her or scroll on their phones. The only time they'd talk to her is when they needed her to get drugs for them.

Even though Maya show much attention to it, it still hurt her inside knowing that her aunt nor cousin doesn't care for her.

Maya is Nigerian so she had a very strong accent growing up. So she always got made fun of. Which kind of ruined her confidence for a little while

Until one girl stood up for her during middle school and they've been besties ever since.

Everyone always said that Maya was ugly for some
reason which made her insecure growing up.

And that Gloria was the prettier friend.

Well that was until high school when Maya had a huge glow up. She had curves in all the right places, she had gotten long curly healthy hair.

And she got better at doing makeup. This obviously made Gloria jealous since she loves attention but she hated when it was on her but she never told Maya.
The girls made a new friend during freshman year and they were now the it girls.

During junior year they made new friends, Madeleine and Naomi and they were also the it girls.

Madeleine and Naomi were older than them and they were going to graduate before them.

Maya couldn't imagine going to school without them but she brushed it off because she at least had one more year with them.

They are kinda friends with Kali but Kali always had mood swings because she was a drug addict,and they don't really fuck with that well, except Madeleine. Jade is only close with Madeleine and Naomi, which makes her think she's close with the other girls. So every time she would come around the energy was just kind of awkward.

Madeleine and Naomi are close friends with her cause they've known her for much longer.

Maya is very good friends with Lexi. She was one of the nicest girl you would ever meet. She met her once when she went to the library. Now she's been going to the library more often. Maya was surprised to hear that Lexi was dating Fezco, "the high school dropout." After Lexi graduated high school she moved in with the O'Neils. That shows that they are really in love.

Maya became very good friends with
Kenya and Beatrice. The two girls that were the epitome of unique. She met them through Lily. Well Beatrice was kind of weird to Maya but she never said anything about it.

Kenya and Maya's bond were pretty good. Kenya was always supportive of her decisions and told her what she needed to hear. And that was what she needed in a friend.

Maya always went to fezcos gas station every day to talk and buy drugs for her aunt. Sounds weird I know. But to be honest it was a daily routine for her so it didn't really weird her out. Anymore.

She never went to the back cause she was very scared of ashtray who is Fezcos younger brother. And I mean who wasn't, he was taller than her, and had face tats why wouldn't She be scared of him.