Got the music in you baby tell me why.

2:23 𝑃𝑚 Upper East Side, Florida

2:23 𝑃𝑚
Upper East Side, Florida

Song :It was a good day-Ice cube

Chapter oneGot the music in you, baby tell me why______________

Chapter one
Got the music in you, baby tell me why
______________

Maya was having a pretty good day so far. Well excluding the fact that she literally snuck back at like 1:00 am into her house after going to a party. And surprisingly she wasn't hung over.

"MAYA!" maya's aunt yelled as she was sitting on the couch munching on some popcorn. Maya groans and walks downstairs. "Yes?" An annoyed maya asked coming down the stairs. The house that they live in is kind of big but not like those millionaires houses you would see in movies.

Her aunt used to be an engineer, which meant that she was rich. But after her divorce everything went downhill from there.

"I need you to go to fezco's store for me." Her aunt says walking away to grab her wallet. Maya smacks her teeth and rolls her eyes. It's not like she hated Fezco, fez is literally the nicest person ever. But she just hates it when her aunt only calls her or asks her drugs. Like is drugs the only thing you love?

"DON'T give me attitude young lady!" "Ok sorry" She said as she put her hands up in defence. Maya went upstairs and got changed out for her pjs into some booty shorts and a graphic tee and put on her ugg slippers.

She grabbed her phone and went to the garage to go get her bike. She peddled to the store and put her bike down." hey fez!" She said enthusiastically walking into the store.

"Yo wassup kid" "How you doing?" He said smiling. She smiles back and says,"good just need the usual" "Aight then go to the back." "FEZCO!" She whisper yells. "Maya come on." "He ain't that scary" Fezco says smirking a little bit. " nope." Maya said popping the p. "Then you can leave." He says. Maya rolls her eyes annoyed. She groans while saying, "Fine but don't make fun of me when I run out the store crying."

"I'll believe when I see it kid."

Before walking into the back maya takes a few deep breath's. She walks in seeing ashtray sitting on a chair man spreading and scrolling on his phone.

"Hi." She says nervously. He looks up at her. " the fuck you want?." He says while placing his phone on the desk. She fidgets with her necklace before saying, "Just some drugs." " I got the money." She says pulling out money from her bra. "Could you stop staring?" "Sorry." Ashtray says clearing his throat. "What kinda drugs you want?" "Just some coke." "That's gon cost you a 100 dollars." "Really?" "That seems a little pricey don't you think?" She says while laughing nervously.

Ashtray looks up with a annoyed face. "This is a fickle industry." "Y'all come and go." "I'm just tryna stack my cash, and pay off our mortgage." "So what the fuck you want?" Maya looks at him and scoffs.

She counts up all of her money and gives him half of it. "You know I thought you had Asperger's until I realized you were just a prick." She says while picking up the drugs before walking off angrily.

Ash just rolls his eyes and slouches in his chair.

Fezco notices maya walking out of the back with attitude. "Yo maya." He calls. "What happened?" "You're brother is a fucking prick." She says looking right at him just before walking out of the gas station.

GLDOAI SPEAKS:
A/N: hiii hope y'all liked this and yh.....byeee💕💕