The Potions Master

Voldemort's P.O.V
I turn and with a quick flick of my wand, a voice starts reading the book it was a spell I found a while back and had forgotten about until now. The book starts reading but stops the second I start speaking.

"After this chapter, we will retire to sleep. Now settle down and listen." Potter glances at his friends and whispers something to her and I want to know what he told her he is my Horcrux anything that involves him involves me. I keep my face blank as he glances at me and gives me the smallest smile before the book starts reading again.

'There, look.'
 'Where?'
 'Next to the tall kid with the red hair.'
'Wearing the glasses?'
'Did you see his face?'
'Did you see his scar?'
Whispers followed Harry from the moment he left his dormitory the next day People queuing outside classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look at him or doubled back to pass him in the corridors again, staring. Harry wished they wouldn't, because he was trying to concentrate on finding his way to classes. 

The blond-haired girl Luna I think her name is turns and whispers something in Harry's ear that makes him smile and let out a small smile I feel something in my stomach at this it feels like knots but I know one day I will be the one to make him smile that little smile. After a pause of a few seconds, I re-think what I just thought why am I acting like that? He is just another way to victory not that he looks bad but that's not the point ... As my thoughts trail off the book continues.

There were a hundred and forty-two staircases at Hogwarts: wide, sweeping ones; narrow, rickety ones; some that led somewhere different on a Friday; some with a vanishing step halfway up that you had to remember to jump. Then there were doors that wouldn't open unless you asked politely, or tickled them in exactly the right place, and doors that weren't really doors at all, but solidwalls just pretending. It was also very hard to remember where anything was because it all seemed to move around a lot. The people in the portraits kept going to visit each other and Harry was sure the coats of armour could walk. 

"They can walk," Greyback says and Harry tilts his head just a little bit as he hears that before turning to the girl and saying, "Told you so."  

The ghosts didn't help, either. It was always a nasty shock when one of them glided suddenly through a door you were trying to open. Nearly Headless Nick was always happy to point new newGryffindors in the right direction, but Peeves the poltergeist was worth two locked doors and a trick staircase if you met him when you were late for class. He would drop waste-paper baskets on your head, pull rugs from under your feet, pelt you with bits of chalk or sneak up behind you, invisible, grab your nose and screech, 'GOT YOUR CONK!' 

~Why is Peeves even there?~ Harry asks me in the noble tongue of the snakes.

~I am unsure I would have to look into it for you~ I respond watching him as he watches me looking for something and then the book continues and he turns back to it.

Even worse than Peeves, if that was possible, was the caretaker, Argus Filch. Harry and Ron managed to get on the wrong side of him on their very first morning. Filch found them trying to force their way through a door which unluckily turned out to be the entrance to the out-of-bounds corridor on the third floor. He wouldn't believe they were lost, was sure they were trying to break into it on purpose and was threatening to lock them in the dungeons when they were rescued by Professor Quirrell, who was passing. 

Potter looks at me and lets out a small laugh.

~What's so amusing?~ I ask

~You were Quirrell and no one else has yet realised it.~ He says his eyes shining the slightest bit with amusement.