Lunch

As soon as lunch was mentioned Lady Malfoy stood up to go do something and not wanting to stay in this God forsaken room I stood up to follow her and no one even fried to stop me they just accepted that I was doing it and let me which is more than Dumbledore ever let me do.

I follow her at a small distance I don't know where we are going but I just needed to get out of that room with those people. After awhile Lady Malfoy opens a door she holds it open for me so I can walk in. The room we are in is a fabulous kitchen. There are loads of house elves bustling around but the second we entered they turned to stare at us awaiting a command.

"Make us all lunch and includes snacks for in the dining room." All nodding they instantly get to work whilst I was watching this I didn't see her come over to me.

"Potter you should know that you deserved better then that muggle family." She says a hand on my shoulder continuing she adds "And if after all those experiences you must have had you have anything that we could do to make you more comfortable then please tell me."

Turning to face her I respond with " Firstly Lady Malfoy please call me Harry. " 

"Well then call me Narcissa no Lady Malfoy anymore." She buts in before I continue.

"If you're willing to help, just know that once I trust someone and they earn my loyalty, I might show my clingy and touch-starved side. I didn't mention it earlier, but I'm starting to trust you now."

"Okay thank you for telling me Harry" She says turning to open the door and as I walk past her she gently ruffles my hair and I can't stop a small smile coming onto my face s we walk back together side y side.

Walking in we see the House elves had already started lunch and the others had started eating. As we sat down I picked up a few small nibbly bits to eat but nothing else I did not see the way Narcissa watched me.

Once people are finished eating a death eater comes in holding a cage at arms length he puts it in front of the  dark lord before being waved out. Opening the  cage he brings out a snake the snake studies everyone slithering over the table and looking at everyone but when it finally meets me I finally recognise this snake.

~Hola amigo~ I say as he looks at me as soon as I have said that he curls up around my neck and falls asleep obviously recognising me.

Looking at Voldemort I hiss out a quick ~Thank you~