The vanishing glass

Plain bold and names belong to J.k Rowling everything else I own.

"Someone undo potter after all he did manage to listen." Voldemort command's and instantly I feel my wrists being freed I bring them onto to my lap and rub them trying to help them feel better.

"Now potter " He continues facing me. "however much I liked the silence some of your comments amuse me so you are not bound to silence but do not think I am not willing to punish you"

I nod starting to get whiplash from his mood swings and then he turns to talk to his death eaters and asks them.

"Who wants to read the next chapter before we retire to bed?"

Instantly greyback reaches out and ends up with the book and a self satisfied grin.

"The vanishing glass"

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephew on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living-room, which was almost exactly the same as it had been on the night when Mr Dursley had seen that fateful news report about the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there had been lots of pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball.

"With a blond wig on." I add and people actually start laughing.

but Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large,blond boy riding his first bicycle, on a roundabout at the fair,playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother. The room held no sign at all that another boy lived in the house, too.

"Felling loved Potter ?" one of the Lestrange twins asks. A smirk on his face.

"Yeah a fully loved." I reply an identical smirk on my face but greyback interrupts and continues.

"Yet Harry Potter was still there, asleep at the moment, but not for long. His Aunt Petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice which made the first noise of the day.'Up! Get up! Now!'Harry woke with a start. His aunt rapped on the door again.'Up!' she screeched. Harry heard her walking towards the kitchen and then the sound of the frying pan being put on the cooker. He rolled on to his back and tried to remember the dream he had been having. It had been a good one. There had been a flying motorbike in it. He had a funny feeling he'd had the same dream before. "

"You could rember that?" The other twin asks and I just nod a lil confused.

"His aunt was back outside the door.'Are you up yet?' she demanded.'Nearly,' said Harry.'Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's Birthday.'Harry groaned.'What did you say?' his aunt snapped through the door.'Nothing, nothing ...'Dudley's birthday – how could he have forgotten? Harry got slowly out of bed and started looking for socks. He found a pair under his bed and, after pulling a spider off one of them, put them on. Harry was used to spiders,"

"Why would you be used to spiders?" I go to answer but instead close my mouth and nod at greyback to continue and he does but just to finish the sentence.

because the cupboard under the stairs was full of them, and that was where he slept. 

"You slept in a cupboard under the stairs?" Narcissa asks