26. ANSHUMAN'S PAST-2

Start from the beginning

"I want to. I want to let it all out for once and for all"

Samyra nodded a little and Anshuman began to narrate his past.

"I and T met each other through Simran and Aisha di. She was their roomate. I liked her the instant I saw her. I was blinded by how modern and freething nature and how beautiful she was. Almost every guy from her class used to ask her out but she always refused. Soon she became a member of our gang and our friendship grew. We were always together and I loved her. I had never officially asked her to be my girlfriend and so on our graduation day celebration I decided to propose her. We were all dancing and having fun at the party. I had planned to dance with her on her favorite romantic song and then propose to her at the end. I thought she had the same feeling as I had but that was my biggest mistake. Our song was next and so I was looking out for her as she had suddenly went somewhere after the last song. I was wall ng towards the girls washroom to see if she was not feeling sick due to drinking but instead I found her making out with another guy. I was shocked would be an understatement. When I asked her the reason she said I was not her type of guy and she doesn't want any type of commitment to hinder her future. I later found out that she was with that guy since two months.And soon after the graduation she left for Boston."

Anshuman had teary eyes when he looked at Samyra to see her reaction. Her expression's resembled that of Anshuman's. She too had watery eyes.

Samyra placed her hand on his
"I am so sorry"

Anshuman nodded and continued"today she came to say sorry and said she is happy for us. She wants to move on from the past"

"But are you ready to move on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You still aren't over her,are you? Do you still love her?"

********
A/n
Thank you for reading, votes and comments. :-)