19. IT'S OFFICIAL

Armaan had a mixture of shocked and surprised expression on his face. He just stared at Samyra dumbly and his mouth was open.

Samyra waved before his face "This is too dramatic. Snap out if it"

"I dont believe this. I wasnt even sure before few moments that I would ever see your picture and here you are sitting in front of me smiling"

Samyra shrugged her shoulders and gave a big smile.

"I am so happy to meet you. I cant even express." Armaan said putting his hand forward.

Samyra shook his hand" Same here"

"So from how long have you known that I am Armaan Khurana?"

"Umm..actually I have been here for more than two weeks. But I came to know that you are Maan when I saw the picture aunty sent me when I was waiting for you at the airport. Actually I thought that the face looked familiar but its when you made your grand entrance it struck me that you are none other than Wattpad Armaan"

"Oh I see. But then why didnt you say something in the car?"

"Oh come on, now what would have been the fun in that. And besides I am glad that I didn't. I would have missed the awesome expression on your face when you read my last message"

Both of them laughed at that.

"Ok now let me watch the movie. My favourite scene is going to come"

"Sure but only on one condition?"

"What?"

"You will have to make your favourite black coffee you always talk about"

"Done , I will make in break"

"Ohhkkk"

They both watched the movie and were sipping their black coffee with sugar,which Armaan forced Samyra to put, when Rahul came home.

As soon as he walked in the living room Armaan went and hugged him. Both the brothers were very happy to see each other. Samyra decided to leave the two alone and after saying goodnight went to her room.

----------

Next day Samyra woke up to the loud banging on her door. Samyra was working till 2.00 am as she was not feeling sleepy and it was just 7.00 am when she woke up to the loud noice.

She almost dragged herself to the door. She opened the door trying to supress a yawn and she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw who it was.

Keisha stood there smiling and hugged her friend.

"What are you doing here?" Samyra who was now fully awake asked.

"I missed you too. "Keisha said with a hint of sarcasm in her tone." Now you are going to make me stand here?

Samyra smiled at her best friend "Ofcourse I missed you sweety"she said and led her friend inside.

Both of them sat on the bed.

"You got a great room" Keisha said eyeing the room.

"I know. Now please are you going to tell me the reason behind this beautiful surprise?"

"I just wanted to meet you thats it. Now no more questions. I am tired and am going to sleep for an hour."

Samyra sighed. She knew that Keisha was hiding something but there was no point in discussing. She shook her head and went to the bathroom to get ready.

-----------

Anshuman didn't want to go to the club but his friends wouldn't take no for an answer. He went home to get dressed. He reached the club at almost 9.45 pm. Everyone was already there.

T was behaving as if nothing had happened and seeing her so happy made Anshuman angry. He didnt want to deal with her. And when she asked him to dance he just left the club.

When he reached home and as soon as he was about to open the door with his key the door opened from inside and Shina came out.

Anshuman was shocked to see her there.

"Umm..hi Anshuman"

"Hi Shina...you here?"

"Umm..actually I am getting late. Catch you later. Bye" and saying this she hurried off.

Anshuman went directly to his dad's room.

"Dad why was Shina here?"

"She just came to visit. So did you enjoy at the club? I hope you didn't drink and drive"

"Dad don't change the topic. Whats going on?"

Mr. Rathore sighed "Ohk. We are planning about your engagement day after tomorrow."

"What? And when were you planning to tell me? Does Samyra know about this?"

"She also doesnt know. Her parents are coming tomorrow. We wanted to tell both of you together. Her friend Keisha is on her way here"

Anshuman didn't understand what to say. First T and now this.

"Both of you have already agreed to marry. We know that you guys need time and we understand. But its just we want to make it official. We are not forcing you. If you both don't want to get engaged then its your choice"

Anshuman just nodded and left the room. He wanted to talk to Samyra but it was late so he decided to talk to her the next day.

*********
A/N
Thank you so much for reading, votes and comments.