A Fatherless Baby

A/n : I've already warned y'all in the oneshots book, but let me repeat myself just in case : this is an omegaverse/bxb story so ofc it'll contain slight mpreg (read the title again) so if you don't like it, do not read.
Thank you!

"CELEBRATE FOR YOUUUU!!"

With unrestrained joy, a cheerful male alpha sang at the top of his lungs while pressing the pedal harder, carefree as he raced at breakneck speed. Excitement coursed through him as he anticipated reaching his best friend to share the news hidden up his sleeve, eager to witness his reaction

As if on cue, the aforementioned best
friend-who coincidentally was another male alpha-appeared on the screen of the driver's phone, calling for what seemed like the umpteenth time.

"not until I get there, Young-ah" the alpha namely San chuckled at his bestie's impatience, completely ignoring the phone call.

San can genuinely understand his best friend's impatience, truthfully. Today marks the single most significant day in the alpha's 23 years of existence-the day he's meant to take a monumental step forward, one that's been arduously earned through blood, sweat, and tears.

"Woah, I can't believe I really got that position." the alpha shook his head in amazement, "Choi San! You really made it!"

almost.

too wrapped in his mini celebration, the alpha purred, eyes crescent shaped as he felt the wind coming through the window and soaring through his hair. As his car zipped freely in the unusually empty street, he couldn't even hear the sirens go off due to his radio playing noise music.

However, it was hard not to see the red and blue lights from the rear view mirror. The alpha panicked as he slowed down.

"oh shit! oh shit! shit, Choi San you're so doomed."

San found himself in a predicament as he pulled over. Being a charismatic, quick-thinking alpha, his mind raced as he attempted to charm his way out of the situation. Maybe with a disarming smile and a polite tone, he can engage the officer in a friendly conversation and subtly shift the focus away from the offense.
He can employ his gift of gab, weaving a tale of urgency and citing an imaginary emergency that might require his immediate attention. Through his persuasive demeanor, maybe he can sway the officer's decision, hoping to escape with just a warning rather than a ticket.

San nervously fiddled with his car keys as he stood on the side of the road, feeling a rush of anxiety wash over him. His pulse quickened at the sight of the authoritative Alpha Officer (which San could easily detect by a single whiff of his strong pheromones) striding towards him with purpose, his demeanor unwavering.
The officer came up to his window and San silently read the badge on his chest, 'Kim Hongjoong'.

"licence and registration, sir."

San handed the papers, he almost shuddered at the authority held in his voice, but he smiled anyway.

a puff of air left the officer's lips as he scanned the papers, his experienced, mega brain informing him that San's record is clean.

"do you know why I pulled you over just now, Mr Choi San ?" officer Kim said with a raised brow, handing the papers back to San.

The alpha officer possesses a mysterious aura that commands attention effortlessly. His striking features and intense gaze hint at a depth of wisdom beyond his years, although he looks really young, maybe in his middle twenties as San guessed, his demeanor shows a quiet strength, marked by a resolute sense of purpose in his actions and words.