6.

(Brittany's POV)

"How do you feel?" Santana asks as she stares at me for my reaction from the very short kiss. "I liked it..." I confess, I can feel my cheeks burning. "You were actually pretty good." Santana sounds surprised, but I am happy she thinks so. "Thanks" I titter. "You have got nothing to worry about kissing a girl sober!" she lightly slaps my thigh. "Look B, I have got to go okay? Gia is cooking dinner, I am so glad we talked. Just come to me next time for advice okay? Love you." she pecks my lips in a friendly manner and leaves my apartment.

I am a mess, my body feels on fire from that one tiny kiss. I am 100% sure I am falling in love with my best friend. I miss her lips already, those few seconds were the best few seconds of my life so far, I felt the magic Santana spoke about, I heard the fireworks. But now one dilemma is solved, another is created. Do I tell Santana?

I decide I need to get into bed and get some sleep, a clear mind might bring clarity to the situation for me. I take myself off to my ensuite to wash my face and get changed into my pyjamas. It's only 8pm, so I decide to put a film on. I can't concentrate on anything other than that kiss, my face goes flush at the memory of it. I take note of how my body is reacting even to the thought of kissing Santana, my skin feels hot, my nipples turn rock hard, feeling amazing through my silk pyjama vest. I try my hardest to focus on the movie, to distract myself but it's no use. I need a release from my aching sex.

I grab my phone off the nightstand and google some porn sites, I click onto one and decide to watch some girl x girl action, but I can't do it. There is nothing wrong with watching porn, but I just can't bring myself to watch it and get off on it. I chuck my phone down the bed, frustrated in more ways than one. I close my eyes and shuffle down a little further under the duvet. I draw light circles over my torso as I picture the kiss in my mind, flicking and twisting at my nipples, I am shocked that it incurs such a reaction, they're so sensitive. I slide a hand down my body and into my silky bottoms, letting my fingertips find and gently stroke over my labia then slowly circle around my now hard clit. I enjoy the sensation of my fingers on myself and my nipples rubbing against the material of my pyjama vest. My free hand exploring the fabric over the top of my nipples.

There is a slight restriction between the fabric of my bottoms and my fingers against my sex, I enjoy the restraint, it wasn't lost on me. I think of Santana's lips moving against mine. It's a strange one, sexually arousing frustration from your own doing, it heightens every part of the experience. I mercilessly tease myself even further, tweaking one nipple at a time as I continue to rub myself. Tingles like lightening fire between them and my screaming clit which I still remain softly circling between my fingers. From my mini massage, my core is hot and slick, my lips now swollen I feel every sensation. I scoop my wetness at the opening of my sex and use it as lubrication as I explore inside of myself. I moan out into my quiet apartment at how hot, tight and slippery I am, all of this from the image of Santana kissing me earlier.

I rub the heel of my palm joyously against my clit causing a surge of orgasmic sensation back through my body, I don't think I can hold back much longer, letting my private fantasies flow through my imagination, what I would want to do to Santana if we were to continue kissing, if she wasn't seeing Gia. The most shocking thoughts from the deepest part of my mind come to the surface. I gently pull my finger out from inside of me and attend to my clit, this is where it's all going to emanate from, this is where my inevitable orgasm will be bought to life and I don't think it is going to take much longer. My index and middle finger easily slipped over my erect and exposed clit. Faster and faster I move my finger tips over my clit, my other hand still tweaking at my nipples here and there to add an extra layer of pleasure.

I slide over the top of my clit, then to the side, dipping my fingers down again to my hot, tight entrance, gathering more lubricant and returning to flick my fingertips over my sensitive end once more. I couldn't hold back anymore, forgetting everything else other than my kiss with Santana dirtying up my mind and the sensation of my fingertips slipping with mouthwatering speed over my slick bud, I gave myself over to the orgasm, I cry out loudly, knowing no one can hear, a warm wet patch forming beneath me on the sheets as I ride out the intensities of my orgasm, my breathing slowing down as I lay there with a self-satisfied smile.