Sammy and the New Girl

Playing: Lover|Taylor Swift|Taylor's version|

~There's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear~

~Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I start, I wanted to recommend another Michael Afton story! "Make me." By 

theatrekiddani

I read it and it was one of my favorites! S/he/they are also in the process of making another story called As Long As We Stay Together. I am very excited and have great expectations for the new one!

Now let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Small world, huh, New Girl."

"Do I know you?" I tilted my head to the side and squinted my eyes. "Don't you remember me? You kneed me in the balls, sweetheart." He smirked and whispered in my ear. 

OH!

"Ohhhh, you're that guy who tried to stop me from breaking up Mikey's fight!" I studied him because I didn't really get a good look at him that day. Oh man, he was hot. He looked really similar to Charlie, but Y'know, hotter. "You look like Cha-" He cut me off and placed his finger on my lips, shushing me. "Yeah, I know, She's my twin sister." My jaw dropped open and Michael entered the room with a bat. He looked adorable.

"How have I not seen you around here before?"

"Because he sleeps around with like literally all the girls in our school." Michael interrupted. He looked angry. 

"So, Uh, what's your name anyway?" 

"Sammy."

He had on a white shirt with a leather jacket over it. His hair was a similar style to Michael's, but less fluffy. He had on a silver chain necklace and baggy jeans. Overall, Mikey was still hotter. 

MICHAEL'S POV

What was taking her so long? Getting snacks should take no more than a couple of minutes. Should I check on her? I'm gonna go check on her.

I grabbed a bat just in case there were some creeps in here. Ya never know, and I'd like to be prepared. I tip-toed out of Y/N's room to see her being twirled by none other than

Sammy

Emily

This kid was borderline bad. He has a reputation for sleeping around with girls and then breaking their hearts. He's also been to jail not once, but twice. We used to be tight, but then he decided to be friends with another group of kids in our school and ditch me. The group was none other than what you would call, the greasers.

He had just gotten back from juvie two nights ago and finally decided to show up. Good thing Henry was sleeping. Henry would have gone ballistic. 

I do not want to let Y/N get close to this dude.

He would ruin her life.

SAMMY'S POV

I finally got back from that hellhole, and I'm probably gonna end up back in there in a week's time. I didn't really care though. It was better than my dad constantly yelling at me and Charlie constantly flirting with Michael.

 I kinda felt bad about what I did to Michael last year, but it got me a lotta girls, so I'm not complaining. 

Damn, this girl was drop-dead fricking gorgeous. How did I not notice this before? I'd get kneed in the balls any day by her. Maybe more in the balls. (IM JUST KIDDING!) 

She's definitely better than most girls I... hang out with... Maybe I could actually treat her, right? She doesn't seem like the 'Perfect girl/Mean girl' type. 

Y/N'S POV

"So, I see you have popcorn. Watching a movie?" Sammy asks and I nod. "May I join, sweetheart?" Before I could respond, Michael interrupted. "Nah, we're good, I'd like to spend quality time with my Girlfriend." The boys glare at each other and I giggle. "Well, maybe we can go somewhere next week all together." I offer.

The boys nod and Michael takes my arm leading me into the bedroom. "So, why'd you tell him I'm your girlfriend?" He shrugs and I smirk. "Because I know that he would try to chase after you, because you're, well, gorgeous, and you don't wanna get mixed up in his crowd."

I blush at the emotion of him calling me gorgeous. 

I reach my arms out for a hug and he returns it. I softly smile and breathe in his scent. "Thank you for protecting me, Mikey." I hear a sniffle and break the hug. "Are you okay?" He nods, but I can see his glossy eyes. 

"Let's start the movie."

He nods and I push the tape into the player.

The Immortal and the Restless.

He perks up seeing the title. "You seen it before?" He chuckles and smiles. "Yeah, it's about a girl who had sex with a vampire and demands child support or some crap." I snicker. "Interesting."

Halfway into the movie, both of us are dying from boredom. "You wanna do something else? Like Would You Rather?" He smiles. I return the smile and Sammy walks in. He had a scowl on his face, but when he looked at me, it vanished. "I'll join." I preferred to have some alone time with Michael, but I didn't send him away.

Michael started speaking. "Y/N, would you rather keep watching that boring ass movie or kiss me." I turned red and looked at him. He was grinning wildly like an idiot. "Why do you wanna know?" I smirk. "Answer the question, darling." He uses his freakin' British accent. "Kiss you," I whisper barely audible. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" He yells. I giggle and shush him, meanwhile, Sammy is looking at us and rolling his eyes. "KISS YOU!" I yell and he pulls me forward.

He crashes my lips into his and everything else melts away. It was the best kiss I've ever had.  "Alright Lovebirds, break it up." Sammy groans and pulls Michael away from me. 

We're both smiling like idiots the rest of the night, talking about school, spilling tea, and bonding with Sammy.

I eventually fall asleep, my legs across Michael sitting crisscrossed. 

Hiiii! This chapter is kinda shorter than my other ones and it's really rushed because like I said I'm really busy. 🙃 I appreciate how fast we are growing in views! 160 YALL?! 

Question of the chapter! Who's your OTP? (Main Character Ship)

Mine is Percabeth!